The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Counter-Strike+1.6.jpg

The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club.
If you are a Counter-Strike fan and you like sherdog become part of this group!
If you have a Servers for Cs 1.6 Cs cz Css or Cs go post the Ip's hare.

Looking for players to pug and pub with in Cs 1.6.
Don't have to be good its just for fun.Or if you are down to play with me
just add me on steam at Slade Krowley -GSU-

-Gsu- Clan Server/ FDL
Server address 162.248.92.46:27015
mods type /buy2
you can buy any gun. if you are a T you can buy the m4 or if you are a ct you can buy a ak47.
type /knife for knife skins.

-GSU- CSDM Free For All | Fast DL
Server address 74.91.121.64:27015
mod Csdm Free For All
type /player for a new player skin.

-GSU- ScoutzKnivez Server/FDL
Server address 74.91.112.66:2701
Just say you are from sherdog.net

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SladeKrowley/

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/group.php?groupid=483

Last edited:
damn People still playing this? I was okish at this game a while back and when I revisted it a year or so ago I just got owned bad! a lot of players who just play this and are just too damn good at it! :)

I'm forever Silver in GO. Trying so hard to get my KDR to 1.00. I'm at a .94 and pretty much every game I go positive but I used to be soooooooooo bad that it's taking forever for it to hit 1.00.

got it on xbox but I hardly play it

beasted In the few matches I did play

Im on the PC (of course) playing CS:S and CS 1.6

Yeah I still play source, didn't like GO, but 1.6 Will always own my heart. Played that game for over a decade.

Played cal/cevo main in source and tore a couple LAN tournaments up, don't play anymore but sometimes watching my lil bro play I can't resist but to show him how it's done.

I'm forever Silver in GO. Trying so hard to get my KDR to 1.00. I'm at a .94 and pretty much every game I go positive but I used to be soooooooooo bad that it's taking forever for it to hit 1.00.

Lol you must have been atrocious cause a 1 ktd is easy mode sir.

Other then that been playing cs since 1.5 and its still my favorite fps ever. And I'm one of the few that played competitive 1.5 / 1.6 and actually liked and accepted source and go.

Need a Steam group imo

There is a Sherdog group on Steam.

And I've been playing CSGO for a couple months. I suck, and don't play any competitive matches, so I don't have a rank. My router isn't exactly the most reliable device and it does, on occasion, like to reboot randomly. The annoying thing is that it takes JUST long enough to kick me out of the game I'm playing to reboot and reconnect, and you can get a temp ban if that happens in a competitive match.

I have 1.6 and Source, too, but I haven't played 1.6 in ages and never played Source.

I haven't played CS:GO that much, played it on PS3 and didn't rate it.

I just uninstalled CS:S about 3 weeks ago, I am planning on reinstalling it though so I might join. I used to always be on Gun Games on that.

CS was a good game though

Lol you must have been atrocious cause a 1 ktd is easy mode sir.

Other then that been playing cs since 1.5 and its still my favorite fps ever. And I'm one of the few that played competitive 1.5 / 1.6 and actually liked and accepted source and go.

Yeah when I started I went straight into competitive with my friend who was a Silver Elite or something at the time. We kept screwing around and being assfaces and I wasn't really learning anything. The first like 2-3 weeks I was pretty much going 5-15 or worse everygame. My KDR was pretty much stuck around .70 for a long time until about a month later I got a good feeling for the game and pretty much always go positive now. I was like -460 under 1.00 a week ago and now I am at about -100 under 1.00 lol (pretty much played ~3 hours a day during spring break)

This is also my first FPS on PC. I've played a lot of FPS on consoles but the keyboard+mouse took me a bit of time to get used to. I have 167 hours on GO right now lol

Im Master Guardian I atm in CS:GO. Always queue solo, an the games i got into this past weekend had some trollish teammates. Went from Master Guardian II to 4 star on Saturday alone.

Try to get a MM game or two in per night. Currently have 200+ MM wins with (i kid you not) 420 hours played.

Stick with one MM map you like. Learn the call out positions, where to pre-aim and positioning. Once you get comfortable with one start adding maps to queue for in MM.

http://thegoshow.tv/map-call-spots-classic-defuse-maps/

I'm on CS:GO every day.

Hit me up if you want to shoot some motherfuckers dead. I happen to think that I am pretty damn good. I am a fucking surgeon with the Sawed-Off shotgun...

Hate to ask Green Lantern. What's your rank?

I only Que for cache, mirage, inferno, overpass and nuke. Want to learn Train next. Not good enough with the AK for dust2 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back