The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What-the-Actual-fuck-meme-6049.jpg

there is no cheat if you don't trust not my problem. vac is best

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All he is doing is pushing the mini-map to his cellphone via bluetooth or USB. Instead of visually showing the opposing players positions on his monitor. That data is being shown on his cellphones mini-map. Nothing impressive about this video. Nor does it validate your original statement.

All he is doing is pushing the mini-map to his cellphone via bluetooth or USB. Instead of visually showing the opposing players positions on his monitor. That data is being shown on his cellphones mini-map. Nothing impressive about this video. Nor does it validate your original statement.

To be honest I don't think you'd want to get into this discussion with me. No offense.

It doesn't matter whether you think this is impressive or not. I was saying that the csgo pro scene is a joke - not legit.

To be honest I don't think you'd want to get into this discussion with me. No offense.

When you posted a weak video to backup 'Pro Cheating' i knew i shouldnt of replied. For this evidence is equivalent to a young adult who just discovered conspiracy videos on YouTube. An when challenged on their opinions think posting a video is irrefutable proof.

When you posted a weak video to backup 'Pro Cheating' i knew i shouldnt of replied. For this evidence is equivalent to a young adult who just discovered conspiracy videos on YouTube. An when challenged on their opinions think posting a video is irrefutable proof.

No, you shouldn't have responded actually. You're wasting my time. You sound exactly like every other fucking scrub.
"CS:GO Name: UpLift" <---- that alone tells me everything.

Again, there is no cheat if you don't trust not my problem. vac is best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there is no cheat if you don't trust not my problem. vac is best

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, you shouldn't have responded actually. You're wasting my time. You sound exactly like every other fucking scrub.
"CS:GO Name: UpLift" <---- that alone tells me everything.

Again, there is no cheat if you don't trust not my problem. vac is best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know how to use amx to vac ban ppl.

No, you shouldn't have responded actually. You're wasting my time.

Post a complex demo review or an Anti-Cheat parse query. You need facts that dont require jumps of assumptions that cant even be warranted as theories to reach a conclusion.

Post a complex demo review or an Anti-Cheat parse query. You need facts that dont require jumps of assumptions that cant even be warranted as theories to reach a conclusion.
I know ppl you sell haxs for cs go.

Btw, demos are useless in 2016 since the low tic rate. Something basic like ineye demos are not released to the public anymore, like they used to in the earlier versions when the scene actually was legit.

I wonder why
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back