THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

Hey what state are you from? You ever consider bringing the state flag in when you go in? Probably win some fans easy that way

I’d support you win or lose AJ. Glad to see a fellow sherdogger compete in any combat sport.

Hey what state are you from? You ever consider bringing the state flag in when you go in? Probably win some fans easy that way
I live in Utah but it’s the only state I’ve ever fought in so it wouldn’t do much for me until I got a fight booked somewhere else lol I’m hoping to fight in Vegas and Denver next year.

I like this AJ guy, I think he gots what it takes to go to the tops. He's the every man, had some rough times at one point, and went on to do some good things. Best of luck brother, it takes guts to get in there. You aren't in the UFC, but respect for being a good poster here and a fighter.

The October card was full when I tried getting on it so they got me on the November card. They’re also working on that rematch I wanted for it so hopefully the dude accepts.

Rematch?

received_1563309643994548.jpeg
Rowdy Akers?

I like this AJ guy, I think he gots what it takes to go to the tops. He's the every man, had some rough times at one point, and went on to do some good things. Best of luck brother, it takes guts to get in there. You aren't in the UFC, but respect for being a good poster here and a fighter.
Hell Ya. Thanks, man. That means a lot. Even if I don’t make it somewhere big I st least want to win a pro title here in front of my friends and family before I’m done. I won an amateur title a while back so it would be awesome to get a pro one and have the people that saw me when I wasn’t doing good, see how far I’ve come.

Rematch?

received_1563309643994548.jpeg
Rowdy Akers?
I should fight him every month to pad my record and get to the ufc. 20-2 while only having fought 4 opponents lol

Spoke with the promoter about getting me a match up for November. I spoke with him a little while ago but he told me he would start getting the November card ready in mid September so to get back with him. Hopefully I have an opponent here any day now.

had my fight last weekend and lost 29-28 close fight and im happy with my performance as we got fight of the night, i did good and out striked him but i let him control me a bit too long on the clinch and against the cage.

www.facebook.com/100003788717030/videos/1360810777388533/

if any one wants to watch
Awesome man thanks for the info. We should have anyone that fights join in on this thread and let everyone know when they have fights. I’ll give it a watch as soon as I get off work.

Got my next fight booked Sherbros. November 16th is the date!

It’s official. Just signed the contract for November 16th. Fighting a guy that just fought on bellator’s under card last week named Leon Taylor.

So I'm living vicariously through the fighters of sherdog. Is our record 1-0, or have there been more? Go us!

Awesome man thanks for the info. We should have anyone that fights join in on this thread and let everyone know when they have fights. I’ll give it a watch as soon as I get off work.

Got my next fight booked Sherbros. November 16th is the date!
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

WAAAAR GARCIA!

CLAIM SOULS FOR THE SHERGODS!

Back