THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

I think you can buy it direct from the site... @AJ Garcia surely has the details?
I’m pretty sure there’s a site you can watch it from if you’re not in the salt lake area. I’ll have to ask cause I can’t remdmber the name but it’s definitely streamable.

I’m pretty sure there’s a site you can watch it from if you’re not in the salt lake area. I’ll have to ask cause I can’t remdmber the name but it’s definitely streamable.

Find out... Contact the powers that be... Tell them every link that comes from sherdog, and you want tree fiddy from it.

Last edited:

Make sure you post the link so we can watch!

Find out... Contact the powers that be... Tell them every link that comes from sherdog, and you want tree fiddy from it.
The promoter said if you’re on Facebook look up blitzztv or their website is www.blitzz.tv

Also, I noticed the thread said 4 more days. The fight is actually next week on August 3rd.

The promoter said if you’re on Facebook look up blitzztv or their website is www.blitzz.tv

Also, I noticed the thread said 4 more days. The fight is actually next week on August 3rd.
Damn dude I be living in the future.

Weight is way ahead of schedule. Woke up at 154 today. The week of the weigh I usually try to be 160. I started having a problem with my hamstring last night tho. I sparred yesterday and everything was fine. I came home and was laying in bed last night and it felt like it was cramping up, which happens when you’re killing yourself all the time and dehydrated, but today it hurts any time I extend that leg. I’m not sure why it just started doing it out of nowhere but I hope it’s not a pulled muscle. Either way I’m not pulling out tho. It should be fine I just gotta take it easy on it.

Awesome AJ, hope this camp went good, I'm away to my buddies cottage or I'd try to find a stream to watch on Saturday dude, all the best, we got yo back!!!!!!

Just remember,

Junior dos Santos knocked out Cain Velasquez on a bum leg.

I hope everything is fine though!

@AJ Garcia

go get that w!, as for your last opponent pulling out, i feel your pain, i had a fight scheduled last saturday in new york and drove from mass 4 hours to getting there to the promoter telling me the opponent had pulled out with some bs excuse, was severely pissed

I'm on the side of any Sherbro in the cage. Go gettum AJ!!

Hope you had an awesome camp bud... the hard part is over. Time to put in work in the cage...

Back