THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

So apparently I have the worst luck in the world. Actually, it’s not Uncle Creepy status yet, but the promoter just wrote me snd told me this guy didn’t get his medicals done now too, and they haven’t heard back from him for the last week so they pulled him from the card.

Luckily, he did say he found a replacement and my coach is cool with this one so the fight is still on, just got a new opponent.

So apparently I have the worst luck in the world. Actually, it’s not Uncle Creepy status yet, but the promoter just wrote me snd told me this guy didn’t get his medicals done now too, and they haven’t heard back from him for the last week so they pulled him from the card.

Luckily, he did say he found a replacement and my coach is cool with this one so the fight is still on, just got a new opponent.

It's Rowdy Akers, isn't it?

SMH... Just what you want to hear during the weight cut. Good Luck bud!!! The positive... you still have a fight.

Probably a good thing, the dude probably had some contagious shit :D

That sherbro taking short notice fights..

<mma4>

Thanks for all the support, my sherbros. I’m definitely serving this guy a beating. I’ve worked way too hard with back to back fight camps to just not get the win against a guy that’s a last minute replacement.

Thanks for all the support, my sherbros. I’m definitely serving this guy a beating. I’ve worked way too hard with back to back fight camps to just not get the win against a guy that’s a last minute replacement.

I think I found your replacement guy on Tapology.

carny.jpg

I don't know man, this guy looks pretty scary. Better wear two pairs of gloves just in case.

What’s up with all these Betas ducking Tha Monsta AJ!?
Sherdog stays ready
War AJ

Fuck bro. What dark god did you piss off? Why are your opponents always unprofessional fuckwitts?

Regardless, go and beat the piss out of this poor bastard!

WAR AJ!!!!!

Back