The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

thanx! although i find your jones sorting gif a lot more quality. i use a version of ps cs5 that uh....fell off a back of a truck lol - probably should have used a cartoony neck stump to go along with the rest of the gif but ohs well :p

I know how much time those things take in Photoshop, so I appreciate them. Coming up with the idea, finding all the heads, making the blood splatters, and perhaps the hours and hours you spent drawing that little PED boat. :D

Oh and thanks for the compliment.

DZJq2No.gif

hehe some great new additions to the thread, good work guys :)

I've been working on a few things, but it's harder than I expected without internet, even though I have a folder of saved MMA images.

I don't know how many of these films I've seen (if any) but I've been watching the new series and it's fucking awesome :D I may have to watch all the films cause that clip looks epic

ps: I suggest mirroring the gif so the chainsaw is his left hand

I don't know how many of these films I've seen (if any) but I've been watching the new series and it's fucking awesome :D I may have to watch all the films cause that clip looks epic

ps: I suggest mirroring the gif so the chainsaw is his left hand

Is this on TV now? Is Bruce Cambell in it? Yea brah the movies are all epic. And it's not much to mirror it, but too lazy.

Is this on TV now? Is Bruce Cambell in it? Yea brah the movies are all epic. And it's not much to mirror it, but too lazy.
Ash vs Evil Dead (I'm only 3 episodes in)

and yes it's Bruce Campbell

I don't know what this is but it looks awesome

what did it originate from?

its a backwards calculator that came out in 1976. it was pretty popular in the 80s (my stomping grounds)

...im hoping you know Stitch though lol :p

3878069339_2293172fb2_b.jpg

Took about 3 and a half hours ... not bad at all and really enjoyed making it :)

7u11eou.jpg

ps: sooooo does anyone else think Bisping does look quite a lot like the original actor?

Back