The "Should I use this product?" Flowchart--READ BEFORE INQUIRING ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS

EDIT: Image not appearing, but based on the URL, could be inappropriate, so deleted. At any rate, unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
south-park-33.jpg
Nice work

Personal Inquiry does not work like that. It is funny but not the way people learn sorry.

That diagram is pretty good Xtrainer! Please can you tell me some good supplements to use? PM me them to me if you can't mention brand names or something on here.

Thanks buddy :icon_chee

I thought I would share this like with you guys. It is one of the best ways to find medical research on different drugs and supplements.
Pubmed

Another good site, while not strictly supplement related, is Science Based Medicine. They cover a lot of topics, but a common one is the efficacy of performance enhancing drugs and supplements.

I hope this will answer a bunch of the questions we get regularly here. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Slightly better version up now.

EDIT2: If you can't do the download, you can just go here:
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3568/flow.png

Great Flowchart. I trained people for a long time when I was in Bodybuilding and you wouldn't believe how many times I had just that with people. Well, you're a trainer I bet you would believe it

Back