The Simpsons™ Destroyed By PC Goons. #ApuToo

always appreciated Hank & I still do. he's from my neck of the woods & on top of that I love the art of voice acting & wish I pursued a career in it. maybe I still can. nevertheless, Hank's range is off the charts & he's talented as all hell. I 've drawn a lot of inspiration from him over the years as I've always been pretty good at imitating/doing voices.

this is number one boolshit.

Hank Azaria is doing that Brockmire show now, and he just doesn’t want that to be canceled over this, so he has to placate this outrage to keep the show going. Just imagine if he said, “Well, I don’t get the big deal about the Apu controversy. It’s just jokes.” The social media brigade would be out with #BoycottBrockmire

Hank Azaria is doing that Brockmire show now, and he just doesn’t want that to be canceled over this, so he has to placate this outrage to keep the show going. Just imagine if he said, “Well, I don’t get the big deal about the Apu controversy. It’s just jokes.” The social media brigade would be out with #BoycottBrockmire
Wouldn't surprise me if SJW crybullies will go a step further and demand any future Simpson compilations censor/remove Apu episodes. After all if it's so bad he needs to be killed off, removing and censoring things would be justified by their logic.

This is all fine, but it's an argument for why parents shouldn't try to get Apu off the air or something. It's not an argument for why a particular person who has contributed to the character shouldn't have a negative reaction upon hearing how the character is used.
I haven't seen the complaint, nor the teasing that kids have been subjected to due to Apu, so I have no idea how bad it really has been. That said, in my experience kids are cruel and will often pick on something they perceive to be different. Mimicking Apu's accent seems relatively harmless.

With that in mind, it sounds like it’s an argument both for why parents would want Apu to stay on the air, and for why Hank shouldn't cease to play the character to me. If Hank is helping children to become accustomed to mild teasing then he’s giving something of value to these kids, though I think it highly likely that if the children were in a serious minority that they'd have been teased regardless.

Can you imagine if these pussies watched something like Blazing Saddles? lol. They wouldn't just be 'literally shaking right now', it would probably cause them to have some kind of seizure.

Last edited:
always appreciated Hank & I still do. he's from my neck of the woods & on top of that I love the art of voice acting & wish I pursued a career in it. maybe I still can. nevertheless, Hank's range is off the charts & he's talented as all hell. I 've drawn a lot of inspiration from him over the years as I've always been pretty good at imitating/doing voices.

this is number one boolshit.

Never too late.

If you live in a quiet environment, you could get a good start on doing voiceover work. A few hundred bucks investment and you can get yourself a nice little setup capable of producing professional results, if you have the voice of course.

I honestly dont care what they do with the show at this point. It hasn't been watchable in over a decade. This change was hilariously late.

Last edited:
I've always found Apu to be a well fleshed out, sympathetic and relatable character. The character has probably done more good than bad for interracial relations.

Just kill Apu, Dr Hibbart and Carl off.

Problem solved.

Instead of jumping to the conclusion that Hank is just being PC, maybe he's just being honest in saying that he feels a bit of regret for the way he crafted the character.

People can disagree with him, but it gets a little bit old always hearing people assume other people's intentions are not sincere.

He's either PC or a Retard. Either way, he done fucked up:rolleyes:

If Hank really cares he will offer reparations to those negatively affected. He has a vast fortune.

Where do I send my claim for compensation? I've had to watch my countrymen portrayed as violent, aggressive, stupid, racist, alcoholic religious extremists!:eek::mad:

Groundskeeper Willie is actually a fairly accurate representation of many Scottish people, but that's beside the point. I still want my slice of the cake;)

Where do I send my claim for compensation? I've had to watch my countrymen portrayed as violent, aggressive, stupid, racist, alcoholic religious extremists!:eek::mad:

Groundskeeper Willie is actually a fairly accurate representation of many Scottish people, but that's beside the point. I still want my slice of the cake;)
Were you:

A) ever teased for your accent? And;

B) Offended in any way?

If yes to both you should qualify.

Clearly we are truly living in a clown, woke world where voice acting is a sign and symbol of structural racism where white voice cant voice minority characters in games or cartoons and you have actors apologizing for apparent stereotypes.

Does that also mean that future cartoons and video games the vocing cast of Animals and animal characters should be done by actual animals and not humans:?

Honestly this craziness has gone to far for my liking when it comes to cultural issues.
Simpsons voice actor Hank Azaria sorry for ‘structural racism’ of playing Indian character Apu

The voice actor, who is white, provides the voices for dozens of characters on the long-running cartoon, including Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum and Comic Book Guy.

When he gives back all the money he earned from voicing Apu to charities then I'll believe he's being sincere. For now, it's just empty virtue signaling bullshit from a washed up actor.

Reminds me of Jim Carrey saying he couldn't support Kick Ass 2 due to gun violence but didn't give his paycheck back.

Clearly we are truly living in a clown, woke world where voice acting is a sign and symbol of structural racism where white voice cant voice minority characters in games or cartoons and you have actors apologizing for apparent stereotypes.

Does that also mean that future cartoons and video games the vocing cast of Animals and animal characters should be done by actual animals and not humans:?

Honestly this craziness has gone to far for my liking when it comes to cultural issues.
Simpsons voice actor Hank Azaria sorry for ‘structural racism’ of playing Indian character Apu
When we were kids we would laugh hysterically and impersonate Apu's voice. My Indian friend pretended to laugh along but we all knew he was secretly offended and we would rub it in and speak to him with an extra thick Apu accent.

Back