The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern

mogway

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern: "To get appreciated in jiu-jitsu, girls have to prove themselves even more"

BJJ Eastern Europe: The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern: "To get appreciated in jiu-jitsu, girls have to prove themselves even more"

Mackenzie4.jpg

Her father is Megaton Dias and her boyfriend is Tanquinho? I didn't know that, of course she's so good!

Trained with her at Megaton's in AZ a few years back, she's pretty hot as well as really good at BJJ, very friendly too.

Respectful reply: she has good jiu jitsu and seems like a nice girl.

Normal reply: [Cartoon Tasmanian Devil noises]

Mackenzie has a great triangle.

I didn't realize she got her brown belt, that's awesome.

Nice pair . . . of gi pants. :D

Those are very nice gi pants indeed... Is it sad that I cared less about her "gi pants" and got more wowed by the fact that her dad is megaton??

Sign #352 that Jiu-Jitsu has a solid strangle hold on my life.

After watching her highlight I was pretty impressed by her guard, but I was left me wondering how her judo is? I am assuming her judo game must be top notch with megaton as her dad. Does anyone train with her, or know if it is quality?

the smile of BJJ? because...she's making all of us BJJers smile?

Having trained at Megaton BJJ in Phoenix while visiting once and taking part in their competition class, I can say that you are more concerned with making sure you leave the mat with functional limbs then what Mackenzie looks like when her gi flaps open when she is rolling.

Mackenzie has a great triangle.

I didn't realize she got her brown belt, that's awesome.

Yeah she won brown belt at Euros.

You excited for the seminar??? I know I am!

I must be the only person to read Megaton as Megatron. I guess I'll learn who all these grappling beasts are with time lol

This must be a record for how quickly a thread can devolve into you pathetic neckbeards jerking yourselves. How does it feel to know you smell the way loneliness feels?

This must be a record for how quickly a thread can devolve into you pathetic neckbeards jerking yourselves. How does it feel to know you smell the way loneliness feels?

comments like these make it pretty obvious you're rather miserable yourself.

Back