The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern

No one deserves to have singular events in their life preserved in aspic and disseminated to a bunch of strangers all over the world.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but that can and does happen to everyone on the Internet.

after staring heavily at Mackenzie Dern's chest, rehashing Tim Sylvia's steroid use, and critiquing Gabi Garcia's cellphone vanity pics, now it's offensive to show Roger Gracie making out with someone seven years ago?

i get that the guy is a BJJ saint, but come on...

Among those heads she turned... a certain champion black belt

ADCCWeekend016.jpg

oh hey, but who's the asian girl?

Lol, when did he get married? Let me make a mental note to never make out with someone that's not my wife or girlfriend in public.

So we probably pissed off Megaton, Roger, Megatron, Tim Sylvia.... This has been an outstanding thread!

man, i can't wait to see what happens next! This is like waiting for the next season of Dexter...

Can't let this thread die. I have a lofty goal; I want this thread to be even MORE offensive than it already is. GET CRACKIN' CHAPS.

This thread is awful! So Disrespectful to all the BJJ competitors mentioned so far.

This thread contains almost everything that's wrong with the online BJJ community.

I think it still just needs a dash of Ari Bolden, Judo vs BJJ and maybe a white belt dispensing technical advice.

as entertaining as this has been, i also feel the thread has run its course. let it be locked and sink into the backpages of f12. to be forgotten like the Ark of the Covenant in a cavernous warehouse of crates.

may these moments be lost in time... like tears... in rain.

A thread worth dropping Blade Runner quotes in is worth keeping alive.

Now, let's start talking about steroids.

Oooh, I hear Eddie Bravo is on TRT, and he thinks Judo is ineffective in any context.

Just kidding. But wouldn't that be a great thread?

ooOoooOOOOOO speculation on the Eddie!!!

Let's see if this goes somewhere. I've been trolling F2 because F12 has been slow. Those guys are funny!

Back