The Stuff of Nightmares for some...

latest

oh ya for sure. With today's technology we would destroy them until maybe we had a tiny preserved population on a preserve somewhere.

I was suggesting before we were such an organized society and were more nomadic.

I think you'd have to go back a couple of hundred years at minimum.

I'm talking mostly in quantity, though. Even now there are some predators in the wilderness that are terrifying, dangerous, and killing people, and we haven't killed them all.

Make them into a significant threat, though, and they're all dead.

Taking my Captain Buzzkill hat off though I'd probably choose these guys.

tardigrade_2_by_silencethemusical-d3i6ayg.jpg

If their invulnerability survived their growth and they were carnivorous, they'd be scary fuckers.

We'd kill them all.

The only biological thing I can think of we can't completely eradicate are viruses.

We currently have problems with some bugs and vermin because they're so small and have integrated with our habitats.

Grow those bastards so they can't hide and make them a threat, and they're all dead.

Ok smart guy.

What if NATURE decides to wipe us out?!? Like they released a chemical into the air that causes us to kill ourselves or something. I should turn that into a movie.

giphy.gif

Ok smart guy.

What if NATURE decides to wipe us out?!? Like they released a chemical into the air that causes us to kill ourselves or something. I should turn that into a movie.

giphy.gif

We'd kill it.

We'd kill it all.

Once upon a time, in the earliest days of interplanetary exploration, an unarmed human vessel was set upon by a warship from the planet Kzin. But the Kzinti learned the hard way that the reason humanity had given up war was that they were so very, very good at it. Thus began the Man-Kzin Wars.

they've tried.

db676bed011defb7a6f9b91a2a03e777.jpg

(thought there was a gif of Ubereem play sparring with a bunch of the Team Alpha Male guys all at once but could not find it)

looks like fred flinstone on his right, ralph macchio on his left, verne troyer in the middle, hector lombard on the bottom and peter dinklage behind fred.

There's so many, Spiders, Wasps, Scorpions, Centipedes. If you've seen the movie Deep Rising it's basically about a giant version of the first creature on your list.

You know in the history of our planet we had giant insects already right?

Maybe some are still out there!!!!

Back