The Summer of Brolin

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Josh Brolin is starring in Soldado (Sicario 2), Avengers 3, and Deadpool 2.

I, personally, only care about Soldado, but that is some resume.

Doesn't it remain to be seen just how good that resume is? I assume they will all be at least decent, but I'll hold off on my judgment until I've seen the films.

Doesn't it remain to be seen just how good that resume is? I assume they will all be at least decent, but I'll hold off on my judgment until I've seen the films.
Regardless of them being good or not. They are going to make a ton of money. That is the most important thing.

i wanna see all 3 of em,but soldado is the one to make me feel like a grown up.

I think he is a good actor. He was interesting as Bush and very good in Hail Caesar and NCfOM.

I think he is a good actor. He was interesting as Bush and very good in Hail Caesar and NCfOM.

I'd recommend Inherent Vice as well, he's actually an excellent comedy straight man which I suspect might well come into play with the Deadpool sequel.

I use to see him as jonah hex

He’s been killing it for a long, long time

BPZ.gif

He’s been killing it for a long, long time

BPZ.gif
Before No Country for Old Men.

This is how I remember Josh Brolin. He was in Goonies, 15 years later he was in Mod Squad, 10 years later he was in Grindhouse. Then there was Brolin over load.

I'm on the down hill part of life,i get away with acting juvenile,so sometimes i have pretend to be mature.
I gave up pretending. I had kids as an excuse to be immature

Back