The tattoo of Mike Jackson....sad!

Nation%2BKid.gif

I sent Dana White a tweet about that black power tattoo and was blocked

nothing to see here. Anything but white power is allowed.

Sure I'll get suspended or waste landed for pointing out another example of racial hypocrisy, but did that tattoo rub anyone else the wrong way? I don't even care if guys have tattoos like that, but the double standard is really aggravating. Everyone knows if a white guy had White Power scrawled across his chest he'd have a hard time getting a gig at a local bar show.

Its a huge double standard.

White people aren't allowed to have pride in themselves. We are supposed to feel guilty about our skin color.

White people aren't allowed to have pride in themselves. We are supposed to feel guilty about our skin color.
Not guilty about your skin color, understanding your history numb nuts. Double standard, you are a fool. Read a history book.

It's funny cuz he's not all black. He looks half white and half black making him........whack

I really dont care either way. I dont care about white power tattoos or svastikas or about black pride and all that nonesense, they dont bother me they are not my tatoos and i dont look for great human being watching MMA, that being said i hope this Jackson dude wont get another fight, Punk was awful but he tried to win, he just had nothing, Jackon was happy to ride it to a decision and thought it was a accomplishment, he only proved he is not suppose to be in the UFC.

Problem is how it was used originally while lynching people and beating them and shit.
Then other races was like fuck you and started "clapping back" as a way to say were proud too and will fight back.

Now, when people see white pride, they automatically think it means kill all minorities.
Remember, minorities didnt start that shit....

Not guilty about your skin color, understanding your history numb nuts. Double standard, you are a fool. Read a history book.
Black Muslims of Africa had black slaves for thousands of years before Europeans had black slaves. Black Muslims sold Africans to the Europeans for gold and silver. Is that the history your talking about. Irish whites where the first slavesthat where brought to America! Obviously you dont know history!

Black Muslims of Africa had black slaves for thousands of years before Europeans had black slaves. Black Muslims sold Africans to the Europeans for gold and silver. Is that the history your talking about. Irish whites where the first slavesthat where brought to America! Obviously you dont know history!
Glad I made you join the party. Oh so it makes Americas history ok then. I see. I assume your the same fool that'd say all life matters missing the whole entire point.

Glad I made you join the party. Oh so it makes Americas history ok then. I see. I assume your the same fool that'd say all life matters missing the whole entire point.
Stop living in the past, All lives do matter, you cant tell me that blm is not the stupidness movement around! No one cares! Blacks keep crying about race! If blacks cared anything about history they wouldnt vote Democrat....lol. So your saying his tattoo is ok, or not?

Stop living in the past, All lives do matter, you cant tell me that blm is not the stupidness movement around! No one cares! Blacks keep crying about race! If blacks cared anything about history they wouldnt vote Democrat....lol. So your saying his tattoo is ok, or not?
I'm saying you're a fool and you keep proving it. Stupidness movement... You sir are what's wrong with America. Glad you're proud of it.

I'm saying you're a fool and you keep proving it. Stupidness movement... You sir are what's wrong with America. Glad you're proud of it.
Ill read an English book, you can read a history book! You obviously cant have any type of discussion about the subject. You just show that your really incompetent about the knowledge or your knowledge of history since you have resorted to English teacher status. Earlier you said know history when in fact you dont know squat numb nuts! And if you think that tattoo is ok, then you are whats wrong with America....

Back