The thread for the soon to be " james mcsweeney is not cleared by safemma" starts

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok i made him a vid and sent him it just an hour ago. Replied thanks and then few mins later got " fight got approved"

Which was odd to me cause i thought all has been cleared so he just got approval barely half hour ago and the fight is still on.

Just saying because its making the rounds and only a matter of time before it lands here. No worries for the fight and all is good

They don't actually need to be cleared by SafeMMA. Participation with them is completely voluntary and KSW is under absolutely no obligation to comply with them. I'd be very skeptical of KSW cancelling such a big main event over it.

Mcsweeney would have already told me if he wasnt fighting. He would be pissed as fuck. He said he is fine and all is good and reporters need to go to the source

Mcsweeney would have already told me if he wasnt fighting. He would be pissed as fuck. He said he is fine and all is good and reporters need to go to the source
Sooooo did he tell you what happened?

I'm really disappointed, I was looking very much to this fight and felt James would win, and perhaps very easily.

Back