The ticket for the khabib/conor press coference entry is a bottle of Proper Whiskey.

willy-wonka-new-movie.jpg

This is some Willy Wonka shit

i would feel dumb when i need to buy a bottle whiskey to enter a press conference and stand besides fcn 1000 other idiots with that bottle in the hand to watch how a mcgregor tries to troll his opponent.

this is stupid.
Triggered.gif

Anyone who drinks American beer or 15$ bottles of American whiskey = can’t complain about Conor’s whiskey lol it’s actually pretty decent compared to shiet brands like Jim beam etc it’s not a bad gimmick either, at least you get a bottle of booze to take home ‍♂️

This. I doubt Conor's whiskey is great (I'm not big on Irish whiskey anyway), but it would certainly be quite a feat to make it worse than Jack Daniel's or Jim Beam.

Last edited:
Have you tasted it? How do you know it's shitty? Blindly hatin' isnt a good look for anyone.

To be fair, it's probably safe to assume a bottle of whiskey that hasn't been aged is shitty.

What better way to start a Morning than reading some Connor threads and a cup of Coffee...........life is good....

Complain for decades that MMA fighters don’t make enough money.

Complain when MMA fighter tries to make more money.

That’s Sherdog for ya.

Complain for decades that MMA fighters don’t make enough money.

Complain when MMA fighter tries to make more money.

That’s Sherdog for ya.

There’s a difference between selling whiskey and forcing fans to buy it.

How u can be a fan of a man that looks down to his fans like capital sheeps... feeding conor money from every hole he can open besides his own asshole.

I really dont understand these nuthuggers.

I wonder if you're this stupid in all areas of life, or if your hatered for Conor prevents you from spotting a little joke designed to get some PR for his Whiskey.

This is his only way of selling his shitty whisky.

Have you tasted it? How do you know it's shitty? Blindly hatin' isnt a good look for anyone.

It's a very young distillery. Not "shitty", but according to those pals (i like them), "immature". It's a partying whiskey, he won't have my money, for sure. The blue one starts slow but at the end of the vid...jeez! haha...

wait wait

He’s calling it whiskey. Isn’t that American, where the Irish product would be whisky?

they actually won an award for this product last year. i dont anticipate the same happening for conors 40 quid blended rubbish

No shit!? Thats dope as hell. Too bad I don't smoke anymore. Im going to buy a bottle of that whiskey. I don't drink whiskey but I'll make a exception.

I'm curious if anyone has tried this whiskey? Is it any good for $25? I occasionally spend $20 on Jameson which I know is not "good" but it's good enough for that price.

The funny thing is...some morons will actually buy the bottles and drag it to the presser to show it at the doors.

I'm getting a vibe it's a joke but then again....

If Khabib had his own brand of vodka and pulled the same gimmick, that press conference would be fucking epic.

Back