The tolerant left.

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tomi-l...n-at-her-in-restaurant-attack-news.50805.html

Out at a Minneapolis restaurant, Tomi was the victim of a drink-throwing incident. As she walked out of the establishment, a group threw a drink at her and verbally attacked her with, "Fuck that b-tch," "fuck this h-e" and "racist ass b-tch" being spewed her way.

Thoughts? My thoughts go as follows: I think the left has a lot of hatred in their hearts and deep down a lot of these people that call other people racists are racist themselves.

UPDATE!!

More tolerant left:

I believe every word I type in the War Room. I stand by my beliefs because I'm a man, you pathetic pussy. You've been allowed to troll in the War Room for like 2 years now. It's ridiculous. You're a complete waste of oxygen, and I wouldn't give a shit if you died IRL.

FUCK YOU.

Hope that helps.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-fedor-can-never-be-the-goat.3767415/page-3#post-141461263

Last edited:
They’re suffering from irreparable butthurt.

Let’s be frank. We’re at least a decade past the notion that the left is the more “tolerant” political faction. That was their play in the 90’s

White people. Fucking themselves for no apparent reason other than to virtue signal to black people and mexicans who give zero fucks about them.

Clearly one rando chick’s moronic action in a shitty two second video in which no politics are discussed— and in fact, no words are said— speaks for half of the political spectrum.

DUMP

Or let’s talk about those “family values” Republicans...

Last edited:
NO Fan of Tomi, but throwing a drink on someone is a bitch move, unless they just won the world championship then throwing a drink is acceptable.

False flag attack like Alex Jones.

Things are comming to a boil.

I don't know what started stirring this shit, but the shit has certainly been stirred.

Be safe in these troubled times.

You are right about their projection.
And its all about arrogance. They have a made up foe who represents all of their Id and is responsible for all that is bad, while also being too stupid and low to consider.
Everyone is entitled to sympathy. We have been taught to see the perspective of militant muslims, paedophiles, etc. because everyone has a sad backstory. Everyone except the Untouchable Right.

It is the same key element that has occured before every large scale atrocity in our sordid history. Reduce the enemy to subhumans. Nothing you do from that point forward is unethical.

Not a good thing to do, but not gonna shed any tears for Toni.

Liberals are trash. That much is apparent at this point.

You disagree with a liberal and you’re diseased, racist, fascist, ignorant, uneducated etc, etc.

Just wait. They'll probably start attacking people outside of pro Trump rallies too.

Liberals are trash. That much is apparent at this point.

You disagree with a liberal and you’re diseased, racist, fascist, ignorant, uneducated etc, etc.
Do you not see the glaring irony of your post?

Are the left even trying to keep up the charade they're kind or tolerant anymore? Read almost all the posts from the leftists on this forum. The vitriol is astounding. They're the reason Trump can show up and be president in his first election for anything ever.

"I mean that does have some merit and it's certainly a factor in..."

"Fuck you, Trumptard. You pieces of shit ruined this country and you love dead children, you're a racist, you're nazi scum, bow to your corporate overlords, moron"

Clearly one rando chick’s moronic action in a shitty two second video in which no politics are discussed— and in fact, no words are said— speaks for half of the political spectrum.

D.U.M.P.

(So, let’s talk about those “family values” Republicans...)
What is the acronym you created?

Dicks
Up
My
??

Wasn't just one rando chick either, it was her entire high IQ squad.

Are the left even trying to keep up the charade they're kind or tolerant anymore? Read almost all the posts from the leftists on this forum. The vitriol is astounding. They're the reason Trump can show up and be president in his first election for anything ever.

"I mean that does have some merit and it's certainly a factor in..."

"Fuck you, Trumptard. You pieces of shit ruined this country and you love dead children, you're a racist, you're nazi scum, bow to your corporate overlords, moron"
They're tolerant unless you're intolerant then they become intolerant to your intolerance.

Duh.

Back