The tolerant left.

Like when the right kills people with cars?

There are dipshits on all sides. Whowouldathunkit
100% true and both sides and those idiots deserve to get called out every time

Faith Goldy is a cunt but it's really messed up that the MSM here ignored her getting attacked by those Antifa freaks. Including the douchebags who were there when it happened, woke CBC "allies". I mean you have men attacking and spitting on a woman which I thought would be an outrage in Current Year Canada.

Why would they set this up and purposely miss?
This thread should be a perfect example why. Theres no pub like free pub. You provoke the "other side" and pray for this type of reaction when your livelihood depends on it.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tomi-l...n-at-her-in-restaurant-attack-news.50805.html

Thoughts? My thoughts go as follows: I think the left has a lot of hatred in their hearts and deep down a lot of these people that call other people racists are racist themselves.

UPDATE!!

More tolerant left:

They shouldn't have done that, that was the wrong thing to do.

Faith Goldy is a cunt but it's really messed up that the MSM here ignored her getting attacked by those Antifa freaks. Including the douchebags who were there when it happened, woke CBC "allies". I mean you have men attacking and spitting on a woman which I thought would be an outrage in Current Year Canada.

Don't really know about her TBH, could care less what she believes, but yeah it's getting hard to tell the Canadian media from the American.

I subbed to the rebel media channel after seeing the story, I've just been taking everyone's word that they're Nazis, gonna give them a fair shake.

I like this idea:

This thread should be a perfect example why. Theres no pub like free pub. You provoke the "other side" and pray for this type of reaction when your livelihood depends on it.

Yeah anything is possible these days. Though these days provoke can means calmly sharing an opinion held by millions of people.

Don't really know about her TBH, could care less what she believes, but yeah it's getting hard to tell the Canadian media from the American.

I subbed to the rebel media channel after seeing the story, I've just been taking everyone's word that they're Nazis, gonna give them a fair shake.

I like this idea:

Watch some Rebel videos and it won't take you long to realize that they'e complete trash. And I don't know about Musk I think he's a friggin nut, I wouldn't trust him to decide what's fake news and what isn't.

Tomi Lahren is an educated young woman and a good role model for or youth. Get the fuck out of here with your racist and sexist bullshit.

shes a loud-mouthed fake outrage demagogue. as another poster mentioned, shes the right wing rosie o'donnell, except way hotter. there are role models on the right, but she isnt a good one. she earns money by convincing people that obama wants to rename christmas trees and shit.

shes a loud-mouthed fake outrage demagogue. as another poster mentioned, shes the right wing rosie o'donnell, except way hotter. there are role models on the right, but she isnt a good one. she earns money by convincing people that obama wants to rename christmas trees and shit.

Speaking her mind does not make her “loud-mouthed”. The girl has called out hate groups like BLM and racist former drug dealers like Jay-Z. Tomi is a physically fit, educated, beautiful, and intelligent woman. That combination pisses off the leftists. She is proud of America and the positive change we have seen since Trump took office.

Back