The toughest fighter in MMA BAR NONE

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, that is a leg snap . No, he didn't even wince.

Tyrone Spong is full HAM

Por el amor de Jesucristo! hahaha
Guy is as though as they come! Crap!

That commentator had no idea what he was watching, lol.

”Ooh I think Spong got kicked... Saki... uh...”
”he broke his knee”

Anyway. Those guys are tough as nails, I’d drop from the first inside leg kick and go home crying.

<5>

Gawt dayum

That was what happened to Anderson in the second Weidman fight.

Perfect kick check - Knee snaps the tibia right in two.

Fucking OUCH.

Haha that commentator is horrendous.

Dude went the distance with prime Reem in K1 rules.

Saki just used the legendary "side check kick" James Toney talked about. It was created by a very empathetic Buddhist monk in Thailand who wanted to defend leg kicks without torturing his opponents, so as a result the victims actually don't feel any pain from it. Very different from the "leg destruction" technique Weidman used on Anderson. Ees normal.

There isnt one.

No one will ever stand above every other.

Saki just used the legendary "side check kick" James Toney talked about. It was created by a very empathetic Buddhist monk in Thailand who wanted to defend leg kicks without torturing his opponents, so as a result the victims actually don't feel any pain from it. Very different from the "leg destruction" technique Weidman used on Anderson. Ees normal.
Haha do you have any back story to this? The only thing I can find is Dana White quizzing Tony when he says side check kick. I'm assuming you made the monk thing up unless thats what Tony said himself?

One of three UFC ppv's I've ordered, was Silva Weidman 2, then the only glory card Ive been able to watch live was this one
Yikes

Renzo smiled at Saku afterwards and didn't wince, he mentioned in his documentary that it was because he didn't want to give his opponent the pleasure of defeat.

Only a handful of months later he posts an Instagram video standing by himself! I'm going to try to find it

Edit

When my right arm had both bones shattered into a million pieces and needed 2 plates and 17 screws, I was back in the gym in under 2 months. Bench pressing reps of 150lbs.

People begged me to stop but I wouldn't listen. I didn't want to lose the muscle I had worked so hard to get.

In hindsight it was fucking stupid. The screws could have given out under the load at any moment and rebroke the healing bones or damaged my muscle tissue.

big nog and miesha

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_maiv8o1XiB1r8dy8go1_500.gif

When my right arm had both bones shattered into a million pieces and needed 2 plates and 17 screws, I was back in the gym in under 2 months. Bench pressing reps of 150lbs.

People begged me to stop but I wouldn't listen. I didn't want to lose the muscle I had worked so hard to get.

In hindsight it was fucking stupid. The screws could have given out under the load at any moment and rebroke the healing bones or damaged my muscle tissue.
Only 150??? You should have been putting up the 275.

Back