The toughest pro wrestler ever?

Oh, so now all of a sudden your chubby, Cheeto dust-covered fingers are feverishly grasping for the caveat of weight limits to protect your mancrush Brock, when earlier the only condition was "in a 5 round fight"?

What a pussy.

Haku makes bitchboi Brock his pet inside a minute without even breaking a sweat, weight limit or no weight limit. Fact.

You have to remember...brock was a real wrestler...with legit wrestling skills...while haku, was most definitely one bad ass guy, he wasn't anything but a big tough guy, but with no skill...brock, would mow him down...

From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg
Agree with Haku.

You have to remember...brock was a real wrestler...with legit wrestling skills...while haku, was most definitely one bad ass guy, he wasn't anything but a big tough guy, but with no skill...brock, would mow him down...

Brock would be literally begging Haku to stop manhandling him within 45 seconds.

I came to say this.

Sakuraba has to be the toughest pro wrestler ever.

Barnett is probably the best to ever be a pro wrestler and a MMA fighter.

But I'd shit myself if I somehow ever got into a "street fight" with Meng.

Last edited:
We are talking about real fights...you do realize these guys traveled the world doing shows, right...they were always out on the town...in bars...they got in tons of fights....all the time...

Nah, he didn't. He was such a nice guy, right?

Hulk Hogan is pretty tough because he can not hardly move he has been injured so many times, being tough is a good foundation to start with and he is tough so he probably could have been an MMA fighter back in the day.

Post USADA Hulkster

byrdakhulkster.jpg

That's one way to look at it and it's certainly possible.

Another way to see it, Brock is an athlete with some skill, but like most of us, he doesn't like pain very much and he's proven that he's more than ready to quit when he feels he's getting fucked up.
Haku is a wildman who breaks handcuffs and tosses cops around while he's getting pepper sprayed. I have no idea how well he would adapt to mma, but I imagine a guy like that can get by a few HW on brute strength and natural animal instinct alone.

How does a red belt not know where the pro wrestling forum is?

Meng's toughness is a work.

Besides, whose he beating up? Pro wrestlers? When he was wrestling, glam pretty boy wrestlers were all the rage (like they always are). I guess being the one eyed man makes you king of the blind but lets not act like he's the king of fighter here.

Last edited:
From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg
I don't much about WWE stuff..

Can you give us some size stats something to work with here.

From the relatively modern era I'd have to go with Haku.

I'm more interested in the old-time shooters/hookers from the 30's-50's. The guys with legit grappling skills that had to protect the business.

I would bet you a million bucks Brock Lesnar mauls them both in a 5 round fight. Back to back.
Considering Brocks aversion to being hit I don't know why he would be your night in shining armour.

That's one way to look at it and it's certainly possible.

Another way to see it, Brock is an athlete with some skill, but like most of us, he doesn't like pain very much and he's proven that he's more than ready to quit when he feels he's getting fucked up.
Haku is a wildman who breaks handcuffs and tosses cops around while he's getting pepper sprayed. I have no idea how well he would adapt to mma, but I imagine a guy like that can get by a few HW on brute strength and natural animal instinct alone.
And Meth. And PCP.

Austin is toughest. His neck was broken by a piledriver and he still finished the match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back