The toughest pro wrestler ever?

Andre the Giant was not a fella to be trifled with back in the day.

cmc1g.jpg

Look at this motherfucker eating those shots. If only he knew how to fight!

That's one way to look at it and it's certainly possible.

Another way to see it, Brock is an athlete with some skill, but like most of us, he doesn't like pain very much and he's proven that he's more than ready to quit when he feels he's getting fucked up.
Haku is a wildman who breaks handcuffs and tosses cops around while he's getting pepper sprayed. I have no idea how well he would adapt to mma, but I imagine a guy like that can get by a few HW on brute strength and natural animal instinct alone.
who did he quit against???

it's really pretty absurd though to assume that a guy who didn't train to fight could beat a guy who trained to fight and proved he could.

From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg
As soon as I saw the title my mind instantly went on haku

Toughest? As in can take the most damage?

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

And then you have any pro-wrestler who participated in ECW...

tumblr_nbzsdvYC8d1sdqajoo1_250.gif

FUzWY4k.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
From countless stories from other wrestlers, the consensus #1 badass of all time was Haku (Meng).

Word was the guy had stupid freakish strength, broke off handcuffs with his arms cuffed behind his back, would get pepper sprayed and it had almost no affect on him, and was a nice guy but if you got him mad he was terrifying, the only guy just about every other wrestler openly admits to being scared of.

There are stories of him biting off chunks of people in brawls, tossing big guys around like children and once putting two fingers inside a guy's mouth and breaking off some of his bottom teeth.

It's not surprising he comes from the Pacific islands and has that Mark Hunt retard strength and thick bones. Would have been interesting if he was in his prime now and he tried out the HW division.

4348ffeeb1d075b15b05c34180f9c54c--haku-bobby-heenan.jpg

A somewhat distant second place according to other wrestlers was the Barbarian, another Pacific Islander.

e43db90a765f195abb5f2b6a7ff707b7--the-barbarians-stuff-to-buy.jpg

It is Brock, he won the damn belt FFS. Jesus people.

Maybe he would maybe he wouldn't, but you know nothing about Meng and you're basing your assumptions solely on "Brawk used to UFC bro"
Brock was fighting a real competition.
Meng stories are 5-star bullshit told by the bonfire gatherings.
You should accept the truth that fake wrestling is for kiddies.
Now shed some tears and move on.
Time to grow up.
I can pull jumbojets with my balls<{ohyeah}>

Meng is gonna toss Brock around like a kite.
What's next, Meng manhandles Alexander Karelin?????!!!!!!

50edbe4f61a4e244d75453a5ef556eca.gif
DMYxG_s-200x150.gif
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

who did he quit against???

it's really pretty absurd though to assume that a guy who didn't train to fight could beat a guy who trained to fight and proved he could.
I'm not assuming, the other guy is and he says he's willing to bet a million bucks on Brock despite not knowing a thing about Haku.
I'm only saying Brock is far from a safe bet against anyone who can hit hard, and when two men in the neighbourhood of 300 lbs start chucking fists, nothing is a safe bet.

Meng/Haku was no doubt a guy who could kick the shit out of 99.9% of the men he'd run into on the street, and I have no doubt he absolutely destroyed a whole bunch of idiots in bar fights during his days on the road. But that's a far cry from taking on a trained fighter with elite REAL wrestling skills and just as much size and strength.

I'm not assuming, the other guy is and he says he's willing to bet a million bucks on Brock despite not knowing a thing about Haku.
I'm only saying Brock is far from a safe bet against anyone who can hit hard, and when two men in the neighbourhood of 300 lbs start chucking fists, nothing is a safe bet.

hunt can hit hard, is credentialed and successful kickboxer and was beat up by brock. to think that an untrained guy stands much of a chance is just ridiculous. lol at chucking fists.

brock didn't fight against untrained guys who can hit hard. he faced world class mma fighters.

Meng/Haku was no doubt a guy who could kick the shit out of 99.9% of the men he'd run into on the street, and I have no doubt he absolutely destroyed a whole bunch of idiots in bar fights during his days on the road. But that's a far cry from taking on a trained fighter with elite REAL wrestling skills and just as much size and strength.
I don't see anyone suggesting he would run through the division with just his toughness, but being how natural he was at hurting people, let's imagine him with a few years of top notch training.
For fuck sakes Mitrione came from football , broke into the UFC top 10 and just Kod Fedor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back