The toughest pro wrestler ever?

Top 5

1. Saku
2. Barnett
3. Meng
4. Angle
5. Bork
6. Sin Cara at the catering table

its probably fair to say that Meng would be voted #1 overall toughest by his peers. as for #2, I would think the Barbarian would be far from a consensus pick

Definitely. He took so much punishment, and apparently he's still completely fine, even after all those years and all those beatings.

Plus this year he finally got his Hip worked on and had knee surgery yesterday

Definitely. He took so much punishment, and apparently he's still completely fine, even after all those years and all those beatings.

He can barely move. He's in a 85 year olds body.

Undertaker was 21-0 at one point and a multiple time world wrestling champion with diverse striking and submission skills.

Rickson is 500-0 and Habib is like 74803 - 1.

Proven toughest? It's Saku. Guy won like a hero and took beatings like a thief. Fought PRIME Wandy twice, said "He okay for a 3rd?"
Angle was as legit as they come. Brock climbed as high as you can in combat sports. Punk at least got into a real fight. Jericho has won some locker room fights.
I don't rate any guy that "legends" exist about. Wrestlers are carny to the bone. No police reports, civilian accounts, or evidence of any kind? Guess I'll take the fuckin' Honkey Tonk Man's word.
Well it's not Honky Tonk man, it's the opinion of just about anyone in the business who's been around Haku. But whatever, I don't care if he is or he isn't, I'm just saying what other wrestlers said... no one mentioned Angle, Brock or Jericho, and you're just being an idiot bringing up CM Punk and "real fight". CM Punk was in a regulated mma match with rules, fighter safety in mind and with referees there to protect him and doctors standing by. Street fights and bar brawls are as real as a fight gets.

A cop pulled Haku over for speeding back in 1998....Haku let him off with a warning.

Last edited:
So real no evidence is ever left over except the tales of Kevin Nash.
Well no, I guess back in those days you didn't have every retard holding a camera phone as soon as something went down so all we got is eye witnesses, much like for pretty much every battle in recorded history.

We should dismiss Genghis Khan and Julius Cesar too, they ain't shit since none of their accomplishments made it to YouTube or world star hip hop.

We should dismiss Genghis Khan and Julius Cesar too, they ain't shit since none of their accomplishments made it to YouTube or world star hip hop.

Naw bro, that's shit's true. Oddly enough Ric Flair says he knew Genghis Khan and he was a pussy compared to Meng.

Naw bro, that's shit's true. Oddly enough Ric Flair says he knew Genghis Khan and he was a pussy compared to Meng.
I'd believe it... the boogeyman checks under his bed for Meng before he goes to sleep.

Schiavone was talking on his podcast about Meng asking him what to do about his kids not listening to him and he gave him the best possible advice - "You need to let them know who the fuck you are exactly."

Got to be Kurt Angle.

Olympic gold medalist aged 27, which he won with a broken neck. He broke his neck a further 3 times in his career, also kept working week in week out with spinal issues, severe nerve damage, bone spurs.

He's a small guy but he's lifted and slammed guys that probably weighed 450lbs.

Definitely someone that could have gone far in MMA had he transitioned straight from Amateur Wrestling...although I'd guess that those neck issues could have become a factor.
To quote the great Jim Cornett."kurt angle will work two years after he's dead".

Back