The toughest pro wrestler ever?

The only reason Stipe has the belt is because Haku does not want it.

Definitely. He took so much punishment, and apparently he's still completely fine, even after all those years and all those beatings.
JBG thinks your definition of "completely fine" is fucked up.

Dude can barely walk, already has bad memory loss, and is on the fast track to Ali-ville.

How Rick Rude hasn't been mentioned yet hurts my soul. Dude was a legit badass.

The standard replies generally go like this:
Meng
Harley Race
Fit Finley
Shamrock
Brock
Rick Rude
Ron Simmons
Taker
Etc

The standard replies generally go like this:
Meng
Harley Race
Fit Finley
Shamrock
Brock
Rick Rude
Ron Simmons
Taker
Etc
I've never heard of Undertaker beating anyone up though. He gets all this fear and respect from all the wrestlers but what's it all actually based on? Who has he ever beat up?

I've never heard of Undertaker beating anyone up though. He gets all this fear and respect from all the wrestlers but what's it all actually based on? Who has he ever beat up?
Thread title = "Toughest Pro Wrestler". The guy's worked broken ribs, broken tailbone, 2nd degree burns. He was a locker room enforcer for decades. I'd say that constitues being tough.

Thread title = "Toughest Pro Wrestler". The guy's worked broken ribs, broken tailbone, 2nd degree burns. He was a locker room enforcer for decades. I'd say that constitues being tough.
Oh you're talking about injuries rather than being able to fuck somebody up? Sabu and Foley are way tougher than The Undertaker if working with injuries is the barometer you're using to measure toughness.

Did you notice how people were discussing Haku? They were doing that because he hurts people. Not because he competed for years despite some brutal injuries.

Toughness has several meanings, so don't remind me of the thread title like I'm some kind of idiot. It's you who needs smartening up to the fact that 'tough' doesn't just mean high pain threshold.

Last edited:
Beating up drunken hobos > beating up world class MMArtists, it seems.

Oh you're talking about injuries rather than being able to fuck somebody up? Sabu and Foley are way tougher than The Undertaker if working with injuries is the barometer you're using to measure toughness.

Did you notice how people were discussing Haku? They were doing that because he hurts people. Not because he competed for years despite some brutal injuries.

Toughness has several meanings, so don't remind me of the thread title like I'm some kind of idiot. It's you who needs smartening up to the fact that 'tough' doesn't just mean high pain threshold.

Take a chill pill, dude. Taker is frequently cited as one of the toughest guys in the business(although not in tge context of street fighting). I merely reported this fact, along with a bunch of other names that are frequently cited. Nothing to get worked up over.

Take a chill pill, dude. Taker is frequently cited as one of the toughest guys in the business(although not in tge context of street fighting). I merely reported this fact, along with a bunch of other names that are frequently cited. Nothing to get worked up over.

I know he's cited as one of the toughest......so I was asking why.

I still don't know the answer. There are hundreds of wrestlers who have showed they have a much higher pain tolerance than him.

Why is The Undertaker considered tough?

I know he's cited as one of the toughest......so I was asking why.

I still don't know the answer. There are hundreds of wrestlers who have showed they have a much higher pain tolerance than him.

Why is The Undertaker considered tough?
Saliency. Or you could go ask all the wrestlers that cite him as tough.

Saliency. Or you could go ask all the wrestlers that cite him as tough.
Well apparently he has an irrational fear of cucumbers.

Droz could probably beat the shit out of The Undertaker with a large cucumber.

Random cops and soldiers > Randy Couture, Mark Hunt, Heath Herring, Shane Carwin, Frank Mir

I agree.

Haku didn't just beat up 1 cop or 1 marine....he beat up 7 cops after being maced.

7 armed cops > Any individual MMA fighter

<3>

Last edited:
Haku didn't just beat up 1 cop or 1 marine....he beat up 7 cops after being maced.

7 armed cops > Any individual MMA fighter

<3>

Sure he did! Not like pro wrestlers to exaggerate!!!!!!

LOL if you genuinely believe an (albeit tough as hell) untrained street fighter would have much of a chance against a legitimate world class MMArtist in a legitimate contest.

Hell, Dan Severn would have mauled Haku in a legitimate fair fight.

Sure he did! Not like pro wrestlers to exaggerate!!!!!!

LOL if you genuinely believe an (albeit tough as hell) untrained street fighter would have much of a chance against a legitimate world class MMArtist in a legitimate contest.

Hell, Dan Severn would have mauled Haku in a legitimate fair fight.

Yeah all these unconnected wrestling personalities conspired to create this elaborate myth about one particular wrestler for decades, despite there being no logical incentive for doing so.

<{Joewithit}>

....and Dan Severn couldn't KO anybody PMSL.

Look at his weak strikes. They probably wouldn't even knock Zach Gowen over.

Last edited:
I hope no one mentioned Vader since HBK made him cry and Shamrock shoved his head in a toilet.

Back