The Trinity of crybabies in MMA

Jonesingforafight

Jon Jones MMA GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
If I had to pick out the three biggest crybabies when it comes to "cheating" in MMA it would have to be: Bisping, Hunt, and Rockhold. I'm tired of these guys trying to push this false narrative that they're clean and everyone they lost to was dirty when the simple fact is that...
Diaz.jpg

If you can't deal with that then too bad.
<DCrying>

I think the fans are the biggest crybabies in sports. A-level athletes don't care. They make money sleep with beautiful women, and take trips around the world, while the fans are constantly crying and moaning about "This guy is the GOAT, that guy should do this and that guy should do that."

HAHAHA

Even though i'm a big fan of Aldo and Wandy, they have been real "whiny" the last few years. Even though Aldo had some say in his whining, he still did a lot of it.

Even though i'm a big fan of Aldo and Wandy, they have been real "whiny" the last few years. Even though Aldo had some say in his whining, he still did a lot of it.
If you want to call them crybabies then do that I guess. However, I'm talking about guys who want to call everybody that beat their ass a cheater.

Only crybaby I know is Conor when he tried too ruin UFC 200

Jon Jones fan, calling other fighters cry babies? Yeah, okay bud.

Jones-presser-.png

Oh Gawd TS. Lucky you were only moved and not banned.

Back