The True Story About Ronda Rousey

dccmp10

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The true story about Ronda Rousey. Listen and learn what caused her downfall in MMA.

90 minutes? fuck no. can you tell us what it says? i promise to read your points (well, the video's points that you summarized for us) with an open mind - though many here won't. thanks.

Will not click.

What caused her downfall was her thinking she knew how to box. And her coach Edmund "head movement" Targaryen.

Hour and a half long?

The first two reasons that caused her downfall was, hold there.... her two losses.

Deep.

The True True Story About Ronda Rousey:

lTJcxZV.gif

The true story about Ronda Rousey. Listen and learn what caused her downfall in MMA.

An hour and a half video on the downfall of Ronda Rousey?!?! You can't be serious. It's not that complicated. She's a shitty striker and got matched up against better strikers.

An hour and a half video on the downfall of Ronda Rousey?!?! You can't be serious. It's not that complicated. She's a shitty striker and got matched up against better strikers.
Her takedowns were exposed too. Her Judo looks cool at times, but it has a lot of holes .

At first she was like:

tumblr_naa08h2NJy1ry1rm7o2_r2_400.gif

And the she was like:

{<RR}

Now she's like:

images

LZMCg344IZ6PijHj-J4-CXw8DKSiHuqRVHwBMr8Xy_I2LVnMfw0Obeq6cR1YlauSaFtENbc2PVDOSHHCyIlkqlTUoa5lY6_U9ouH-LDSadEQbQ=w320-h320-nc

No need to watch, the true story about Ronda is that she is the GOAT of all MMA.

Short answer:
upload_2018-2-21_12-37-30.png
and
upload_2018-2-21_12-38-13.png

Just saved you sherbro's 89.5 minutes

Her takedowns were exposed too. Her Judo looks cool at times, but it has a lot of holes .

I think moreso that by the Holm fight she wasn't using it much, a few clinches but mostly she was committing to lunging strikes that allowed Holly to sidestep easily, the earlier Rousey was just throwing small punches to cover rushing into the clinch.

Back