The True Story About Ronda Rousey

giphy.gif

Just look at the state of that and think back to all the complete and utter mongs who genuinely believed that she could beat Floyd fucking Mayweather.

<36>{<jordan}

Last edited:
More like Ronda Fraud Rousey is the biggest joke in sporting history. She is nothing more than a B level UFC can marketed to be something she never was.
Ok El Chapo/Meaningless Gregory.

Fuck all you losers calling Ronda a can. She was spectacular until her star died, which happens to them all. Zingano, Tate, McMann, Carmouche, these are not “soccer moms,”, these are champion quality beasts who Ronda made LOOK worthless, because she was that good. RR began to falter leading up to the Holm fight and just never recovered. Yes, she did buy into her own hype, surprise surprise, she’s human. A human enduring more than any of you judgemental losers ever will. Stop blaming her for the way the media ran away with the hype. I could never stomache all that bs about her beating Floyd and what not but I never was angry with her for believing in herself.

hi-res-8b231b533c6a47244696af2f3d05ebef_crop_north.jpg

Her takedowns were exposed too. Her Judo looks cool at times, but it has a lot of holes .

Her takedowns didn't really get exposed so much as she neglected to work on them in favour of working on her boxing. She went from a girl who could throw anyone who came close to her from just about anywhere to a girl who waited until she was getting lit up and then started fishing for that damned Head and Arm or Harai Goshi throw... which is just about the worst throw you can attempt in a fist fight.

I think if she trained smarter, she could have had more longevity.

She went from fighting amateurs to fighting pros.

The end.

Her takedowns didn't really get exposed so much as she neglected to work on them in favour of working on her boxing. She went from a girl who could throw anyone who came close to her from just about anywhere to a girl who waited until she was getting lit up and then started fishing for that damned Head and Arm or Harai Goshi throw... which is just about the worst throw you can attempt in a fist fight.

Her TDs became less effective against same sized girls with as much strength as her and knew how to defend the TDs in the clinch

Considering how Ronda obsessed Sherdog is most of you probably watched the entire thing.

Yeah, because she was trained by edmond and listened to sycophants that said she was Tyson.

Partly that, but her knees were pretty fucked up from Judo. That's why she didn't incorporate kicks into her game, and obviously she over valued Edmonds training

Her TDs became less effective against same sized girls with as much strength as her and knew how to defend the TDs in the clinch

I mean... you can think that, I guess... but Tate took HH to the mat and subbed her, and Cat threw Nunes on her head two or three times... so there might be something else going on there.

Back