The True Story About Ronda Rousey

You obviously don't read.
I'm not the troll who has gotten banned at least twice in a couple of years and is already yellow again, considering how lenient Sherdog is you must really suck at this Meaningless Gregory.

Actually, this is her now:

ronda-rousey-1-696x392.jpg
my ex was so hot at 21 and at 30 she was a fat-blown out- know it all- selfish cunt. where was I headed with that?
Oh- 30 y.o. women aren' like 21 y.o. women.

I mean... you can think that, I guess... but Tate took HH to the mat and subbed her, and Cat threw Nunes on her head two or three times... so there might be something else going on there.

Unsure what you're trying to allude to

Who is going to listen for 1 hour? Lol. She is not that important

Shit, 90 minutes?

Ronda can be KTFO like 45 times in 90 minutes.

Will not click.

What caused her downfall was her thinking she knew how to box. And her coach Edmund "head movement" Targaryen.

dont forget the joe rogaines of teh world reinforcing all teh shit she was being fed.

shes conquering the boxing world next

once in ever

she has serviceable stand up.

rogaine was so invested in this shit that he was crying on his little dope pod cast, and then implored people to "leave rhonda alone". lol

Remember when Rousey said this:

"They’re making a Wonder Woman right now, aren’t they? I should have been Wonder Woman. That girl couldn’t curl a two-pound weight. What’s so wonderful about that? I don’t understand."

giphy.gif

Gal Gadot is one of the most beautiful women alive.

Ronda looks like a thumb.

I would be jealous, too.

dont forget the joe rogaines of teh world reinforcing all teh shit she was being fed.

shes conquering the boxing world next

once in ever

she has serviceable stand up.

rogaine was so invested in this shit that he was crying on his little dope pod cast, and then implored people to "leave rhonda alone". lol

He got really goofy.

90 minutes! Here's the abridged version.

giphy.gif
Thanks for that!

That was the sweetest part of the fight.

Don't want that happening to anybody. (Except Ronda)

Unsure what you're trying to allude to

Not a lot of dot connecting needed. Ronda had no problems throwing Cat and Tate, who had no problems throwing Holly and Nunes. The myth that she finally ran into bigger, stronger competators who she couldn't toss around is rather easily disproved. There are much more logical theories out there, including the theory that she trusted her boxing too much, the theory that she neglected her Judo too much, and even the Rock Star theory.

Not a lot of dot connecting needed. Ronda had no problems throwing Cat and Tate, who had no problems throwing Holly and Nunes. The myth that she finally ran into bigger, stronger competators who she couldn't toss around is rather easily disproved. There are much more logical theories out there, including the theory that she trusted her boxing too much, the theory that she neglected her Judo too much, and even the Rock Star theory.

Ahh see know what you're trying to say, but I'm still going to disagree.

1501274967.jpeg

Thumb Rousey confirmed.

I bet seeing that Gal Gadot head kick pic would trigger Rousey on so many levels.

Much more attractive, more feminine, more universally loved woman landing that same kick that ended her self esteem and career.

Back