The Trump administration now plans to pay Mexico....

Apparently the money was rejected and its a good thing, because god forbid everytime that Mexico accepts to do America's dirty work you get the mouthbreathers saying "Well, look at how Mexico treats its illegals".

Oh no 20 million dollars, how will the US ever recover?

Let Mexico deal with their problem, and stop the masses from hitting the US border. That’s easily worth 20 million, that’s a literal drop in a bucket

This is why we need open borders right guys? save us money. While we are at it get rid of your home fences and locks don't waste no more money on those things

Just wait till Donny gives US funds to Mexico to have Mexico pay for the wall with US money.

That's 3-D chess we just aren't prepared for.

U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There

"WASHINGTON — President Trump has promised for years that Mexico would pay for a vast border wall, a demand that country has steadfastly refused. Now, in the Trump administration’s campaign to stop illegal immigration, the United States plans instead to pay Mexico.

In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally.

Immigrant advocacy groups called the deportation aid for Mexico a misguided and wasteful use of money that would fail to address the problems prompting migrants to travel to Mexico and the United States in the first place.

We shouldn’t be paying another country to do our dirty work; we should actually be fixing our immigration system and helping these countries get back on solid footing,” said Ali Noorani, the executive director of the National Immigration Forum. “It smacks of desperation.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...d-immigrants-there/ar-BBNfUGc?ocid=spartanntp

So now we're paying Mexico to deport their unauthorized immigrants?

<JagsKiddingMe>
If you understood how much money (our tax dollars) goes into transporting, housing, processing, etc. our illegal aliens, you’d probably think $20 mil ain’t that bad.

But, some of you will trip over yourselves to post ANYTHING which may contain a smidgen of anti-Trump nonsense.

Bravo.

Even for the wall, wouldn't it make more sense for us to pay Mexico to build one on their side? More people have been going the other way for the past decade, and it would probably be more cost-effective.

This actually makes a lot more sense and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

This actually makes a lot more sense and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

It's not surprising if you realize that the function of the proposed wall is almost entirely symbolic.

If you understood how much money (our tax dollars) goes into transporting, housing, processing, etc. our illegal aliens, you’d probably think $20 mil ain’t that bad.

But, some of you will trip over yourselves to post ANYTHING which may contain a smidgen of anti-Trump nonsense.

Bravo.

Wait a minute here...

I'm telling you about an administration that's spending your tax dollars to deport unlawful immigrants in ANOTHER country and you're claiming "anti-Trump nonsense?"

You sound like you're mad at me for pointing out what HE did.

Don't blame me sherbro.

Last edited:
Makes promise to build wall and make Mexico pay

Sends Mexico money to pay for wall

The art of the dumb

<TheDonald>

Wait a minute here...

I'm telling you about an administration that's spending your tax dollars to deport unlawful immigrants in ANOTHER country and you're claiming "anti-Trump nonsense?"

You sound like you're mad at me for pointing out what HE did.

Don't blame me sherbro.
Didn’t mean to shoot the messenger, Brah.

The faux outrage is ridiculous, though. I’m certain this isn’t the first time this takes place. If you think about it, the U.S. utilizes re$ource$ in Mexico to help them combat their crime, namely to take down drug bosses.

I’m not seeing the yuuuge deal here, but the faux outrage is clearly palpable.

I don't really understand how else we can send these people back. If we just leave them across the Mexican border then they will just walk right over again.

We need a wall to keep them from getting through in the first place.

lets just find them and tax them.

then they can work the farms, restaurants, and hotels (and live a better life than they had in central america), and keep our prices cheap.

lets just find them and tax them.

then they can work the farms, restaurants, and hotels (and live a better life than they had in central america), and keep our prices cheap.

This is what I've been telling people. I grew up in rural Georgia, USA and I worked the fields since I was 5 years old. The only time I saw the boss man's kids out there was when they were on punishment. The undocumented are more than happy to do that work.

Let them work and tax them like everyone else.

Didn’t mean to shoot the messenger, Brah.

The faux outrage is ridiculous, though. I’m certain this isn’t the first time this takes place. If you think about it, the U.S. utilizes re$ource$ in Mexico to help them combat their crime, namely to take down drug bosses.

I’m not seeing the yuuuge deal here, but the faux outrage is clearly palpable.

I think what rubs people the wrong way is all the bluster and bravado coming from Pres. Trump about "Making Mexico pay for the wall." I know that my OT doesn't have to do with that, but when Mexico is supposed to be paying and we wind up paying them, it's going to raise some hackles.

I think what rubs people the wrong way is all the bluster and bravado coming from Pres. Trump about "Making Mexico pay for the wall." I know that my OT doesn't have to do with that, but when Mexico is supposed to be paying and we wind up paying them, it's going to raise some hackles.
Well, for starters, IMHO, it’s all rhetoric. A wall may detract some from attempting to violate our immigration laws, but what absolutely needs an overhaul is our country’s asylum policies. There’s too many loopholes there.

Additionally, we’re only 2 years in to this Administration. For all we know, he may announce something in the foreseeable future regarding the wall, and Mexico’s role in building it.

More people have been going the other way for the past decade, and it would probably be more cost-effective.

Yeah, you don't have a quality source for this. That's obvious to anyone with a bit of critical thinking ability. I've pointed this out to you multiple times but you keep repeating the falsehood. Reminds me of some right-wingers around here.

Yeah, you don't have a quality source for this. That's obvious to anyone with a bit of critical thinking ability. I've pointed this out to you multiple times but you keep repeating the falsehood. Reminds me of some right-wingers around here.

A "falsehood" is a claim that is objectively false. Not one that is true but that you don't like.

A "falsehood" is a claim that is objectively false. Not one that is true but that you don't like.

Ooooh...sick burn!

Is that what you do after your sources have been undermined by logical criticism?

All of the figures you have cited to quantify the illegal alien population rely on the assumption that approximately 90% of illegal aliens living in the USA respond to census questionnaires. This fatal flaw has been pointed out to you multiple times. You never address it. I doubt you have even looked into it. Instead, you continually post the same claims over and over again. Posting them over again doesn't make them true.

Back