The truth about Height

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
height matters to women, but only if the guy is under five foot 8, but if the women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times. Phelps looks inbred but his height makes him handsome, if he had that same face and was five foot 7 he wouldn't be called sexy this is the truth
1344864538_michael-phelps-article.jpg

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange. Im over six foot and my friend is better looking than me but only five foot six, and this hot short girl was only interested in me at the club.

I dont refer to men as manlets or make fun of their height, but its a harsh reality

This actress is barely 5 foot tall, she married a boxer who is 6 foot 6
3FAB19E700000578-4452824-image-a-19_1493367363666.jpg

DDfMuCqWsAAMhdo.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it does, even though they get mad when you tell them, well im tall why dont you drop weight? thats a double standard

Looks and weight matter to men so it evens itself out

True if huge

Actually has double meaning here hahaha

Looks and weight matter to men so it evens itself out

Way more than hieght does that’s for sure.

Pretty and skinny, blonde preferable but not mandetory.

I’ve dated from 4’11” to 6’ never once cared about the hieght.

Way more than hieght does that’s for sure.

Pretty and skinny, blonde preferable but not mandetory.

I’ve dated from 4’11” to 6’ never once cared about the hieght.

you are spot on, I love tall ass women, Men dont care, look at Tom Cruise he likes tall women it doenst bother him, but for some reason women care more about height.

I think it has to do with insecurity, they want to feel small, if they are with a guy who is slim or short they feel fat or big women have this thing about that.

On dating profiles girls will put preferably over 6 foot tall, when they dont get many options they will lower the height requirement slightly.

A lot of women prefer tall men & there's also a lot of women who just prefer their man not be shorter than them. And for short guys, there's more than enough vagina out there for them, they'll just run into a few here & there that they have no shot with.

Women generally being attracted to taller men is probably an evolutionary adaptation, and gets reinforced by societal norms.
And yes, stating a man's height strongly influences a woman's perception of attravtiveness to him, is not exactly ground-breaking. While on rhe topic, might as well throw in wealth, status in the community, sense of humor, intelligence, and fitness.

Women don't typically like to be made to feel "Big". A tall girl always deals with it. That's why she would prefer a guy taller than her. Im 6ft and in College I went on a few dates with a Volleyball player. She was 6'2. She told me she needed a taller guy because she feels like a giant and wants to wear heels. She didn't mind the size of my D tho.

A lot of women prefer tall men & there's also a lot of women who just prefer their man not be shorter than them. And for short guys, there's more than enough vagina out there for them, they'll just run into a few here & there that they have no shot with.

yeah there is always the outliers the chicks who dont care about height, like Might Mouses wife or Megan Olivi who married 5 foot 2 Joseph Benavidez

but in general women prefer tall men.

In NY there are plenty of short girls for the Manlets. We have plenty of Italian/Asian/Hispanics who are usually short.

It's all about the cack. Most women want a guy that's packing, and the percentages go up with taller guys. Sure, there's guys under 6ft that qualify, but the girls are going after percentages. I'm right at 6ft, but have a third leg. In my senior year, I switched schools. First couple of months, a date here and there. Slept with the loudmouth girl in school, next thing you know I'm getting clawed at daily by every girl in school the rest of the year. Went out with one girl the last half of the year exclusively, and it was ridiculous how deviant and sneaky girls can be trying to get a big cack- some of my girlfriend's best friends, and even her sister- all tried to sleep with me at some point. Sigh. I'm going to go wash the dishes and make lunch for my 3 kids now. Take a nap maybe.

Women generally being attracted to taller men is probably an evolutionary adaptation, and gets reinforced by societal norms.
And yes, stating a man's height strongly influences a woman's perception of attravtiveness to him, is not exactly ground-breaking. While on rhe topic, might as well throw in wealth, status in the community, sense of humor, intelligence, and fitness.

Watch this video it time stamped, the short guys who were 5 foot 6 to 5 foot tall were given high paying jobs one of the short 5 foot guys was told to the women that he was a millionaire and he still wasn't considered attractive to them, the sad blow was one of the women said the only way she would find the shorter guys hot is if the other guys in the line up were murders or killers ouch

It's all about the cack. Most women want a guy that's packing, and the percentages go up with taller guys. Sure, there's guys under 6ft that qualify, but the girls are going after percentages. I'm right at 6ft, but have a third leg. In my senior year, I switched schools. First couple of months, a date here and there. Slept with the loudmouth girl in school, next thing you know I'm getting clawed at daily by every girl in school the rest of the year. Went out with one girl the last half of the year exclusively, and it was ridiculous how deviant and sneaky girls can be trying to get a big cack- some of my girlfriend's best friends, and even her sister- all tried to sleep with me at some point. Sigh. I'm going to go wash the dishes and make lunch for my 3 kids now. Take a nap maybe.
Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Watch this video it time stamped, the short guys who were 5 foot 6 to 5 foot tall were given high paying jobs one of the short 5 foot guys was told to the women that he was a millionaire and he still wasn't considered attractive to them, the sad blow was one of the women said the only way she would find the shorter guys hot is if the other guys in the line up were murders or killers ouch

This reminds me of that episode on House where he makes Chase tell women he does nothing and has nothing happening for him to them and he still slays, makes it a bet, check it out, alot of truth in here

Women want a man they can feel safe with. That's not something new. However, they don't just focus on height. There are other factors.

Phelps and that boxer are bad examples for your point. They are physical fit, strong dudes who are more famous than the average joe.

Put it like this. Take Tyron Woodley, GSP, Robbie Lawler and let's even throw an in-prime Tyson. All strong, athletic guys who can take care of themselves against 99% of the population. They are all around 5'10".

The vast majority of women would be more attracted to them than some schlub who happens to be 6'3" or whatever.

Last edited:
It's all about the height. Under 5'10 there's a HUGE drop in attention. HUGE. HUGE.

5'10 is generally rounded to 6' super status

I wear 2" shoes to go from 5'8 to 5'10 and the amount of attention difference is massive. MASSIVE

I go to a coutnry where the average height is 5'7" AND I GET LAID LIKE DYNAMITE.

It's all about the height.

Back