The truth about Height

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange.

It's really not that strange, they probably have a biological imperative to mate with tall men so that their children have a chance at not being manlets. Similar to how manlets seem to love tall women

I always think the Sum41 guy looks like a little kid getting taken for a walk.

Deryck+Whibley+Deryck+Whibley+leaving+Viper+Mqb_wwU50jEl.jpg

Same with Sophia Dahl.

article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg

It's really not that strange, they probably have a biological imperative to mate with tall men so that their children have a chance at not being manlets. Similar to how manlets seem to love tall women

to raise the average height? i could see that within the biological desire to mate with a tall guy, i always thought shorty chicks wanted a tall guy because they feel like they need a bodyguard

I always think the Sum41 guy looks like a little kid getting taken for a walk.

Deryck+Whibley+Deryck+Whibley+leaving+Viper+Mqb_wwU50jEl.jpg

Same with Sophia Dahl.

article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg

damn, the second pic is like a hobbit visiting rivendel, LOL

It's all about the cack. Most women want a guy that's packing, and the percentages go up with taller guys. Sure, there's guys under 6ft that qualify, but the girls are going after percentages. I'm right at 6ft, but have a third leg. In my senior year, I switched schools. First couple of months, a date here and there. Slept with the loudmouth girl in school, next thing you know I'm getting clawed at daily by every girl in school the rest of the year. Went out with one girl the last half of the year exclusively, and it was ridiculous how deviant and sneaky girls can be trying to get a big cack- some of my girlfriend's best friends, and even her sister- all tried to sleep with me at some point. Sigh. I'm going to go wash the dishes and make lunch for my 3 kids now. Take a nap maybe.

The biggest size queens are women from the hood, do not dare step to them if you are packing less than 8.

Never been insecure or had issues dating taller women. 5'6" manlet standing by.

if women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times.

I'm calling BS on this.

If you take away their wealth and fame and had average looking tall Michael Phelps and average height but handsome Tom Hardy 10/10 girls are choosing Hardy.

I'm calling BS on this.

If you take away their wealth and fame and had average looking tall Michael Phelps and average height but handsome Tom Hardy 10/10 girls are choosing Hardy.
This

Take Hardy's physique in Warrior and put it next to Phelps's lanky frame. Take away their fame and popularity.

Women would find Hardy more attractive because even though he's shorter, he's more physically imposing and intimidating

This reminds me of that episode on House where he makes Chase tell women he does nothing and has nothing happening for him to them and he still slays, makes it a bet, check it out, alot of truth in here

Miss that show, the funny thing is robert sean leonard next to the pretty boy was a pretty boy back in his day but he didnt age well has bad posture there and a bloated face, but he had the face before with the high cheek bones when he was younger
Robert-Sean-Leonard-robert-sean-leonard-3583029-487-480.jpg

I'm calling BS on this.

Watch this its time stamped and some woman even said the only way they would date the short guy is if the other guys were killers they even said the short guys were millionaires and these women still didnt find them more attractive then the taller guys

Bank size counts for the most

Height comes in 2nd

Confidence 3rd

Anthropologically speaking -- being short is just a social death sentence.

Watch this its time stamped and some woman even said the only way they would date the short guy is if the other guys were killers they even said the short guys were millionaires and these women still didnt find them more attractive then the taller guys

Firstly that video's made by basement dwelling miscers and secondly that guy was a legit midget we were talking average height 5"8-10 not 5"nothing, also that looks like it was filmed in the 1980s.

Bank size counts for the most

Height comes in 2nd

Confidence 3rd

Anthropologically speaking -- being short is just a social death sentence.

I'd put bank size last if we're just talking about banging babes.

All true but money trumps height.

You're better off being 5'7'' with 5 million in the bank than poor and 6'4''.

So if you're a short man, harness the power of Napoleon complex and get p-p-p-aid

I never had a problem with women when it came to my height, I'm 5'9, and I'm fine with that.

I've dated woman that were my height and when they would wear heels they were taller. When they were taller than me in the heels I had one ask if I felt comfortable going out with her, I didn't even think about it at all... I didn't give a fuck actually, I'm comfortable in my own skin.

One of my good friends is 6'5, and that just looks annoying. He's too big and he gets noticed a lot, but not in a good way, it's more like the guys here want to act tough with him. The worst part is that the wind would knock him down and he pretty much goes into a fetal position when he got into fights.

It's all about the height. Under 5'10 there's a HUGE drop in attention. HUGE. HUGE.

5'10 is generally rounded to 6' super status

I wear 2" shoes to go from 5'8 to 5'10 and the amount of attention difference is massive. MASSIVE

I go to a coutnry where the average height is 5'7" AND I GET LAID LIKE DYNAMITE.

It's all about the height.

I would say this to be true. My buddy was very good looking and got tons of ass and was 5'8....but he only had shorties. I was able to also get those shorties and up to about 5'10. I like a tall girl from time to time.

This reminds me of that episode on House where he makes Chase tell women he does nothing and has nothing happening for him to them and he still slays, makes it a bet, check it out, alot of truth in here

This makes for cute TV, however in reality while the women would initially be attracted to Chase, that attraction would plummet once they find out he's an unfunny, uninteresting lazy bum

I'd put bank size last if we're just talking about banging babes.

Nope -- it and it's subsets (clothes, cars, money spent at the club) are all the top of the mountain.

Everyone knows that height is a definite plus if you’re a man when it comes to attracting women. But so many other factors go into it that it isn’t worth worrying about. It’s not like you could be a tall Rocky Dennis and still get more chicks than a 5’8” Hugh Jackman or something.

Back