The truth about Height

height matters to women, but only if the guy is under five foot 8, but if the women were to choose a handsome five foot eight guy or a ugly six foot four guy like micheal Phelps who is ugly they will choose phelps 9 out of ten times. Phelps looks inbred but his height makes him handsome, if he had that same face and was five foot 7 he wouldn't be called sexy this is the truth
1344864538_michael-phelps-article.jpg

Another thing i notice is short women, five foot nothing they want men over six foot tall most of the time, its strange. Im over six foot and my friend is better looking than me but only five foot six, and this hot short girl was only interested in me at the club.

I dont refer to men as manlets or make fun of their height, but its a harsh reality

This actress is barely 5 foot tall, she married a boxer who is 6 foot 6
3FAB19E700000578-4452824-image-a-19_1493367363666.jpg

DDfMuCqWsAAMhdo.jpg

I don't really have a horse in this at 5 foot 11 but I suspect being successful iconic sportsmen has rather more to do with these guys appeal than there height does.

Look at Lewis Hamilton for example, 5 foot 7 inchs yet doesn't have much trouble attracting several celeb GF's.

No question being tall is more attractive to women. I have to stop girls from molesting me whenever I get even remotly close to them. The burden we share can only be known by my giant brethren...

You people are so fucking pathetic it's actually starting to bother me

Women want a man they can feel safe with. That's not something new. However, they don't just focus on height. There are other factors.

Phelps and that boxer are bad examples for your point. They are physical fit, strong dudes who are more famous than the average joe.

Put it like this. Take Tyron Woodley, GSP, Robbie Lawler and let's even throw an in-prime Tyson. All strong, athletic guys who can take care of themselves against 99% of the population. They are all around 5'10".

The vast majority of women would be more attracted to them than some schlub who happens to be 6'3" or whatever.

i think what he saying is that they is not short guys though. if they was mighty mouse height i disagree. being 5´8 or even 5´7 can be dooable. even 5´6 is dooable if the guy go for only real short women and is good looking and physical.

Watch this video it time stamped, the short guys who were 5 foot 6 to 5 foot tall were given high paying jobs one of the short 5 foot guys was told to the women that he was a millionaire and he still wasn't considered attractive to them, the sad blow was one of the women said the only way she would find the shorter guys hot is if the other guys in the line up were murders or killers ouch

i known this for a while. looks and physical prowess is and be real important to. an obese guy with 2 inches of his penis hidden 6´6 man is not prefer to a guy who got build of GSP, even if 6´6 man rich famous. All that mean is gold digger chose rich man but cheat on him to have satisfying sex with a man of her physical range. This has happened thousand years it evolution man.

You people are so fucking pathetic it's actually starting to bother me

it true. even women scienctist agree

The biggest size queens are women from the hood, do not dare step to them if you are packing less than 8.

real 8 inch or longer is 0.5%. not even 1% but less in population. even legit over 7 inchers measure correctly is about 5% population and no more or a little less. and race and ethnicity play a role. east africans come up small but west subsaharan larger. nordic men larger than indian men etc.

Last edited:
It's kinda like if a girl has a big set of knockers and a nice turd cutter, you might let a couple points off your face standards because she has other attributes that you find attractive.

Do you have an opinion pool of what women find attractive or something? Because I don't think Phelps is even top 100 most desirable men, despite the fact he's famous. A ordinary dude with no celebrity status that looks like him, even less so.

Phelps height doesn’t make him handsome, the dude looks like his parents were Down syndrome siblings. His bank account makes him handsome.

My wife's last single friend is now late 30's and has always had a ridiculous height requirement for guys, she won't even consider anyone under 6'2 and it's more like 6'4 and up. I've seen her completely shut down guys who were average height, even if they were good looking, successful guys

The truth is she is far from being able to pick and choose and now reality is starting to set in - she is more than likely looking at a lonely future with nothing but her pet dogs

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for her as it's no different than a guy holding out for a chick that's out of his league looks wise - women can be every bit as superficial as men when it comes to choosing a partner

Do you have an opinion pool of what women find attractive or something? Because I don't think Phelps is even top 100 most desirable men, despite the fact he's famous. A ordinary dude with no celebrity status that looks like him, even less so.

new sexiest Man Alive Blake Shelton is not really Handsome, he is a talented singer, but he is 6 foot 5 the height made him more attractive if he were the same size as Usher he wouldn't win sexiest man alive but this is where height comes into play
how-tall-is-blake-shelton.jpg

Take away his height and he won't even make the list, put his face on a 5 foot 8 inch guys body
blake-shelton-rick-diamond-getty-images.jpg

tmp_ULK4Zo_f2baa1512fb4c14d_GettyImages-529030482.jpg

It's all about the height. Under 5'10 there's a HUGE drop in attention. HUGE. HUGE.

5'10 is generally rounded to 6' super status

I wear 2" shoes to go from 5'8 to 5'10 and the amount of attention difference is massive. MASSIVE

I go to a coutnry where the average height is 5'7" AND I GET LAID LIKE DYNAMITE.

It's all about the height.

Are you Vin Diesel?

Phelps height doesn’t make him handsome, the dude looks like his parents were Down syndrome siblings. His bank account makes him handsome.

You mean fame, during the olympics he wasnt really filthy rich, but young girls thought he was so dreamy the height has a lot to do with it there were better looking guys in the olympics but he was tall and had a swimmers body, if he were 5 foot 7 with that inbred face he wouldn't even get sponsored.

My wife's last single friend is now late 30's and has always had a ridiculous height requirement for guys, she won't even consider anyone under 6'2 and it's more like 6'4 and up. I've seen her completely shut down guys who were average height, even if they were good looking, successful guys

The truth is she is far from being able to pick and choose and now reality is starting to set in - she is more than likely looking at a lonely future with nothing but her pet dogs

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for her as it's no different than a guy holding out for a chick that's out of his league looks wise - women can be every bit as superficial as men when it comes to choosing a partner

What is her height and is she gorgeous?

A lot of picky women usually are not natural beauties many of them are either dolled up with fake tits, or covered in make up and trying to get a handsome guy because they know they dont have the genetics to pass on and use a lot of make up and stuff to look pretty.

What is her height and is she gorgeous?

A lot of picky women usually are not natural beauties many of them are either dolled up with fake tits, or covered in make up and trying to get a handsome guy because they know they dont have the genetics to pass on and use a lot of make up and stuff to look pretty.

She's probably 5'8, fake cans and maybe 7.5/10 but starting to put on extra weight

If her standards don't drop significantly she'll be single from now on

You mean fame, during the olympics he wasnt really filthy rich, but young girls thought he was so dreamy the height has a lot to do with it there were better looking guys in the olympics but he was tall and had a swimmers body, if he were 5 foot 7 with that inbred face he wouldn't even get sponsored.

He wasn’t filthy rich but everybody knew that the second the Olympics were over, he was going to get all the sponsorships due to all of the gold medals, and the media coverage he was getting even before the Olympics.

It’s like the best looking women investing in college players even though they’re not technically rich, yet.

But I definitely won’t argue against people being drawn to success, despite one’s appearance.

She's probably 5'8, fake cans and maybe 7.5/10 but starting to put on extra weight

If her standards don't drop significantly she'll be single from now on

she is tall for a woman so I understand her wanting a taller guy, but she should at least settle for a guy the same height as her or a little bit taller, its no big deal, but as I said before she subconsciously knows her genetics are inferior so wants to mate with someone with superior genetics, she has fake tits usually women who are ugly or not natural beautiful want a super handsome or masculine tall man because they know themselves they dont carry good genetics since they have to get fake tits and either plastic surgery or put make up on to look pretty.

Most of the natural euro beauties and models are with ugly ass dudes or regular guys. You rarely see fellow models dating male models, mainly because the male model is either gay and if he is not gay they just dont find him attractive, these super hot natural pretty models tend to just marry rich guys or they enjoy men older than them with personality and a good status job, they dont care much for looks

He wasn’t filthy rich but everybody knew that the second the Olympics were over, he was going to get all the sponsorships due to all of the gold medals, and the media coverage he was getting even before the Olympics.

It’s like the best looking women investing in college players even though they’re not technically rich, yet.

But I definitely won’t argue against people being drawn to success, despite one’s appearance.

yeah but you have to admit though if he were famous and the best swimmer but was only 5 foot 6 and had the same face he has now, he wouldn't be as big or considered sexy by young girls. He would be looked at as a funy looking gremlin and they would try to encourage him to do comedic roles.

His height played a major role in calling him a sex symbol.

It's a form of self-sabotage

She probably has some emotional issues from past relationships and is afraid of getting close with a dude so she looks for reasons to keep them at arms-length.

Even if she went on a date with a 6'4" Ubereem, she'd look for a way to fuck it up

Back