The truth about Height

Women like tall but it'snot a deal breaker. Being short is the deal breaker.

There is a "sweet spot". Somewhere around 6'5" you start getting diminishing returns i'd think.

Having a freakishly taller friend is an awesome accessory. I'm tall, but i have a friend who is a half a foot taller at 6'10". It's rare to know what it feels like to be around someone taller than you for us but my friend seems to dwarf me and it makes my height even that much more desirable. Just make sure your giant is less attractive than you...

men and women from 6'7 and taller should be encouraged to mate with eachother to produce a new race of giant monsters

Women have evolved to value height in a mate because it leads to taller offspring, who then have a better chance of surviving and mating.
No modern day women is influenced, even subconsciously, by this thought process. Humans are far removed from the days where we had to consider how well our offspring could survive in the harsh wilderness.

Women are attracted to a guy because a myriad of reasons. Height is just a part of appearance and guys should know by now that women, unlike men, value several things over appearance.

Last edited:
It's all about the height. Under 5'10 there's a HUGE drop in attention. HUGE. HUGE.

5'10 is generally rounded to 6' super status

I wear 2" shoes to go from 5'8 to 5'10 and the amount of attention difference is massive. MASSIVE

I go to a coutnry where the average height is 5'7" AND I GET LAID LIKE DYNAMITE.

It's all about the height.
C O P E
O
P
E

men and women from 6'7 and taller should be encouraged to mate with eachother to produce a new race of giant monsters

No women 6'7.

Real tall for women is 5'10 or higher. Women who 6'2 taller is giants.

Women don't typically like to be made to feel "Big". A tall girl always deals with it. That's why she would prefer a guy taller than her. Im 6ft and in College I went on a few dates with a Volleyball player. She was 6'2. She told me she needed a taller guy because she feels like a giant and wants to wear heels. She didn't mind the size of my D tho.
The problem with tall girls wanting to date tall guys is that those guys will go for the hottest girl they can and it usually isn’t the tall girl just because most tall girls aren’t that good looking and normal sized women outnumber them like 1000 to 1. Why do you think 99% of basketball players date normal sized girls? Because they are usually better looking

No modern day women is influenced, even subconsciously, by this thought process. Humans are far removed from the days where we had to consider how well our offspring could survive in the harsh wilderness.

Women are attracted to a guy because a myriad of reasons. Height is just a part of appearance and guys should know by now that women, unlike men, value several things over appearance.

Everyone values all sorts of things in a romantic partner.

We are absolutely not removed from considerations of survival. It's why broad shoulders in males is attractive, why a specific waist to hip ratio is attractive in women. Our secondary sexual characteristics all correlate with evolutionary fitness.

One of the greatest determinants of attraction is the difference between two people's immune systems, this is what makes your partners smell so appealing.

Why do you think wealth is attractive to women more than it is to men?

There are definitely a lot of social and cultural aspects to attraction but it's a fools errand to try and think of things as either nature or nurture, it's all the same thing.

Everyone values all sorts of things in a romantic partner.

We are absolutely not removed from considerations of survival. It's why broad shoulders in males is attractive, why a specific waist to hip ratio is attractive in women. Our secondary sexual characteristics all correlate with evolutionary fitness.

One of the greatest determinants of attraction is the difference between two people's immune systems, this is what makes your partners smell so appealing.

Why do you think wealth is attractive to women more than it is to men?

There are definitely a lot of social and cultural aspects to attraction but it's a fools errand to try and think of things as either nature or nurture, it's all the same thing.
Let me ask you this, from an evolutionary/survival standpoint, why does a man choose a woman for sex?

Let me ask you this, from an evolutionary/survival standpoint, why does a man choose a woman for sex?

A man chooses a woman for sex because it allows his genes to be passed on to the next generation. Genes that don't choose a woman for sex don't get passed on. It is the centre of our existence. You know this surely?

A man chooses a woman for sex because it allows his genes to be passed on to the next generation. Genes that don't choose a woman for sex don't get passed on. It is the centre of our existence. You know this surely?
So when a guy sees a girl he wants to fuck, his only criteria for sleeping with her is that she has the ability to produce children?

They also evolved to value charisma and confidence over height.
There are a lot of tall guys with no charisma.
Here's a good example:
If Bruce Lee and Yao Ming went to the club together to meet chicks, who would get more action?

Yao is too tall, an he is goofy with no personality, bruce lee was handsome and charismatic he invented that cocky swagger thats not a fair comparison lol, bruce is an anomoly most asian men never womanized non asian women like bruce plus bruce was 25 percent german white from his mom side

Physical attraction isn't a conscious decision

No question being tall is more attractive to women. I have to stop girls from molesting me whenever I get even remotly close to them. The burden we share can only be known by my giant brethren...

No women 6'7.

Real tall for women is 5'10 or higher. Women who 6'2 taller is giants.

5 foot 7 is considered tall for a woman, real tall is 5 foot 10 to 6 foot, and anything above that is giant for women stats.

most women i know are around 5 foot 4 to five foot five which is average in the usa.

In scandanavian countries the average female height is 5 foot 10, the average male is 6 foot 1

Picture is fake. Ripskater isn't on sherdog

<{Heymansnicker}>

He's alive.

C3vmTgrUYAAfE2j.jpg

Back