the truth of pizza

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I was at a party and this guy was like I love pizza, so I said I love pizza too but I never eat it because the tomato sauce gives me heartburn, and the guys says, you know that the heartburn is not caused by tomato sauce, it's from pepperoni oils. This is so crazy if true. I never though pepperoni oil did that.

strange. i never get heartburn eating pizza. you're not like super-obese or anything, are you?

More like a hypothesis of pepperoni oil

giphy-1.gif

More like a hypothesis of pepperoni oil

So I was at a party and this guy was like I love pizza, so I said I love pizza too but I never eat it because the tomato sauce gives me heartburn, and the guys says, you know that the heartburn is not caused by tomato sauce, it's from pepperoni oils. This is so crazy if true. I never though pepperoni oil did that.

Go eat a veggie or cheese pizza. If you don't get heartburn you have your answer.

Last edited:

He could have been talking in pedo code bro. If he invites you to a hotdog party call the police

He could have been talking in pedo code bro. If he invites you to a hotdog party call the police

think the correct term is sausage-fest.

Of course it's the pepperoni. That's why I don't get it on a pizza. Some of the other sausages used will give you heartburn too but nothing like pepperoni.

You like pizza?
wink.gif

I like pizza!
wink.gif

Later we should do pizza!
wink.gif

Together!
wink.gif

UP THE ASS!

tenor.gif

I met that dude at a party as well. He changed my whole opinion of eggplants.

Drink a can of tomato sauce and report back

Back