International The U.K wants to ban Donald Trump for saying they're trying to disguise their massive Muslim problem

Donald Trump's statements about what's happening in the U.K and Germany is...

• Absolutely true!

• Completely false!

Results are only viewable after voting.
12:06 p.m. Tulip Siddiq, a Labour member from north London, is the next to rise, and she is angry!

CapturePNG.png

She supports keeping Trump out, saying, “I draw the line at freedom of speech when it imports a violent ideology.”
Holy fucking shit, the irony of this statement... Yeah, let's use our collective powers of the state to keep out a guy who is hurting people's feelings, but the actual people who will kill our soldiers for simply walking down the street? LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

"I draw the line at freedom of speech when it imports a violent ideology." Tulip Siddiq on the decline of Democracy to idiocracy with the potential Islamization of Britain in the end.

Last edited:
To be honest, I can't believe what I'm watching right now is a real U.K Parliament debate, and still fully expects the Queen of England popping out from behind that door and yell "THIS IS SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!!"

304EF62000000578-3404592-image-m-35_1453137253744.jpg
I honestly didn't know how bad this was until this debate. I once viewed Islam as the true threat to western societies, but it's been painfully obvious these past few months that the true agents of change in western societies, the real threats, are the spineless bureaucrats who would throw away everything their forefathers had worked and died for, most notably freedom of speech, to placate a group of people who will never be placated.

Amazing. I thought nothing good could come out of Trump's ignorant statement, and yet we are now being privy to a festering cancer in British society. This is the future for the USA if we allow spineless "progressives" to destroy everything we've worked for, the very foundation of our society that has pulled us completely out of the middle ages into the most powerful, freest country on the earth.

Nothing wrong with that tweet. And the woman and her friends that were thrown out of Trumps rally were wearing yellow stars as if they were holocaust jews. Go with the intent of protesting and causing a scene, expect to get kicked out.

What about the two men who were thrown out for simply having a small "America is already great" sign? Peacefully sitting there, not even holding the signs up, and they get them ripped out of their hands and throw out.....for thinking America is a great place. He's always kicking people out even if they are silently protesting. Hitler? No. A sign of a possible future prez being anti-protest and censoring detractors? Kind of.

For all the bitching he does about everyone else being too PC, Trump by far has the thinnest skin of any candidate when even remotely critiqued by the public.

Can't handle tiny pieces of paper with positive American messages while campaigning for most criticized gig in the world.

Theyre just trying hard tohidethe problem
Trump speaks truth on this subject

These people are fucking nuts. What the hell is going on In Europe

this is too funny. as if this is the most important thing going on in the UK at the moment.

I honestly didn't know how bad this was until this debate.

At first I thought it was pretty funny, as in "ha-ha, just politicians being politicians! This is great entertainment!", but then I saw how passionate they are and it dawns on me that these SNP and Labour folks just might be batshit-crazy for real!

I'm really confused here:

- Is it Deflection? Could it be that these MP's are bashing on Trump because they're feeling deeply ashamed that he's speaking the truth that they all have been thinking in their heads, but are too afraid to say out loud?

- Is it Cognitive Dissonance? Could it be that they have been playing this game of social PC charades for so long, they actually drank their own kool-ade to the point of catatonic and are unable to recognize the chaos resulted from the massive Muslim immigration to the U.K?

Any British in the WR wanna clarify that up for the rest of us bewildered viewers around the world?

Last edited:
What about the two men who were thrown out for simply having a small "America is already great" sign? Peacefully sitting there, not even holding the signs up, and they get them ripped out of their hands and throw out.....for thinking America is a great place. He's always kicking people out even if they are silently protesting. Hitler? No. A sign of a possible future prez being anti-protest and censoring detractors? Kind of.

For all the bitching he does about everyone else being too PC, Trump by far has the thinnest skin of any candidate when even remotely critiqued by the public.

Can't handle tiny pieces of paper with positive American messages while campaigning for most criticized gig in the world.
What I find funny about right wingers is they complained 7 years about how thin skinned Obama is and how he cant take criticism. But then chooses someone like trump. It really doesnt matter what Trump says, hell even Obama could win the Republican nomination if he ran as a republican

Trump is a narcissist, and like people with NPD, he loves those who compliment him and gets easily offended when someone has the audacity to disagree with him. And when he feels attacked, he loses his shit.

But you guys do realize that Trump's narcissism is a red herring to the topic of this thread? This happens with every thread about Islam - Islamophiles will come in and instead of discussing clear and pertinent points, they'll always try to spin the debate into something else.

Except when hundreds of Muslim men sexually assault/rape hundreds of women. You guys disappeared pretty fast in that thread.

This.

I generally don't have strong feelings on Trump, but this is my most major gripe.

Meanwhile the UK allows ISIS fighters to return to the UK and allows Saudi sponsered Wahabhi clerics to spew their hate in the UK.

shockaholic12 and speakhandsforme: Do you have any valuable insight to add to this PBP discussion? Actually, did you even watch the debate before posting in this thread?

Meanwhile the UK allows ISIS fighters to return to the UK and allows Saudi sponsered Wahabhi clerics to spew their hate in the UK.

The silence on those "sensitive topics" is deafening in this parliament debate on banning people with "hate speech".

Props to Kwazi Kwarteng for calling Anne McLaughlin out though.

CapturePNG.png

She says Trump’s views run counter to the enlightenment values that unite Britain and America.

She says other MPs have opposed banning Trump. But they have not explained the difference between what Trump said and some of the hate speech that has led to other people being banned from the UK.

She says Trump called not just for Muslims to be banned, but for them to be registered and tracked too. She says she cannot see the difference between this and what the Nazis did to the Jews before the second world war.

And people says Trump might be President. But what would Britain do if the President of China banned all Christians.

Kwazi Kwarteng intervenes. He says Christians have been banned from Mecca for years. But we do not ban the King of Saudi Arabia.

McLaughlin says she does not necessarily support the government’s policy towards Saudi Arabia.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...8-16-11-30am-et.3147549/page-3#post-112726383

Last edited:
He should be banned because of his hair cut.

Everything else should come second to that.

"I draw the line at freedom of speech when it imports a violent ideology." Tulip Siddiq on the decline of Democracy to idiocracy with the potential Islamization of Britain in the end.
Right then, the UK should ban Islam.

I don't often agree with Piers Morgan, but he had it absolutely bang on with this article:

"Why I’m so embarrassed today for Britain. The same parliament that hasn’t banned a single UK citizen from returning after fighting for ISIS is seriously debating banning Trump from its shores.
King Salman of Saudia Arabia can allow 50 people to be beheaded last month and nobody in the corridors of British officialdom batted a public eyelid. Yet he is treated like some kind of deity when he arrives in Britain in his fleet of gold-plated jets."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-seriously-debating-banning-Trump-shores.html

An interesting Op-Ed by Raheem Kassam, a Briton in a Muslim household.

Donald Trump Wins UK Parliament Debate On Banning Donald Trump… Without Even Being There
by Raheem Kassam
18 Jan 2016

GettyImages-505546486-640x480.png

Hundreds of years of parliamentary tradition, British expectancy over free speech, and indeed decades of the “special relationship” were tossed out of the window today as hard-line left-wing Members of Parliament, combined with virtue-signalling pseudo-conservatives gathered in a British Parliament committee room to debate banning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Some of the language – “Trump’s an idiot” – was quite unparliamentary. But what was MOST unparliamentary was the way in which MPs conducted themselves today, and the fact that the debate went ahead at all.

Because around half a million lefties signed a government e-petition, Parliament was forced to debate the matter. But when half a million people signed a petition to “Stop All Immigration” into the UK – it scarcely got any news coverage.

Instead, the political and media establishments of Britain today once again coalesced to lampoon themselves unknowingly, discussing why a U.S. presidential candidate should be banned for calling for a moratorium on Muslim immigration to the United States.

I’ve already written about what a joke the premise of the debate was. But the proceedings were worse than anyone could ever have expected.

Notable were the thick Scottish accents, in the packed out Committee Room, slating Donald Trump for being a “bigot” and a “racist”. Many of these are the same Scottish MPs you’d often find in their constituencies slagging off the English. But that’s not racism. That’s patriotism, right?

But what concerned me most, as a man born into a Muslim family in Britain, was the clear abdication of any modicum of “Britishness” by the Muslim Members of Parliament in the chamber.

They whinged. They whined. “Islamophobia! Our feelings are hurt!”

And their contention was as follows: Ban Donald Trump because he’s making us feel bad.

Curtail centuries of Britain’s free speech laws to make an overtly political statement against not just Mr. Trump, but the millions of Americans who support him – to placate Muslims and Muslim MPs.

Do you see what’s going on here?

When Nigel Farage talked about a fifth column in the United Kingdom, he was hung out to dry by the media.

But there’s not just a fifth column in this country living amongst us. There’s a fifth column inside our parliament. And a fifth column at the heart of our democracy.

I fully expect that this year, London will elect its first Muslim Mayor – Sadiq Khan MP. This is a man who has, as a lawyer, defended Guantanamo Bay detainees, and represented the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan.

In the debate we heard from Tulip Siddiq, who the electorate of Hampstead sent to Westminster just last year – calling for Mr. Trump to be blocked from entering the UK.

I can’t help but feel that Ms. Siddiq has a few vested interests she didn’t disclose. Her aunt is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh – a 90 per cent Muslim country. And she herself campaigned for U.S. President Barack Obama, who has been notoriously soft on radical Islam – because that’s what the Left do for votes.

There was only one person in that committee room who came remotely close to making any sense today, and that was Kwasi Kwarteng MP.

Mr. Kwarteng couldn’t help but state that he wasn’t defending Donald Trump, but at least he realised the context in which Mr. Trump’s comments were made: on the back of the San Bernardino terror attack, in a country that has routinely paused the inward migration of certain races or nationalities due to homeland security threats.

Whether you believe this to be legitimate or not: it is important to remember. America is not Britain. They left us for that very reason.

“But isn’t STOPPING immigration AGAINST the liberties you’re trying to defend, Raheem?”​

No. There are no RIGHTS to enter a sovereign nation state. You might find it culturally unappealing that a country would seek to restrict inward migration. You might even find it economically unappealing. But it doesn’t run counter to defending freedom.

Around 1776, we refused to take the steps necessary to oppose a form of tyranny applied to our brethren across a body of water: taxation without representation. Our brothers on the other side of the pond did it. And look what they created.

At the time, the move was thought of as “extreme” – but another U.S. presidential candidate had it right on such measures: “Extremism in the defence of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue” (Barry Goldwater).

Today’s parliamentary debate was deeply distressing for all freedom-loving Britons. It shows that Britain is still not willing to defend liberty. And with the namby-pamby words uttered by the so-called representatives of the people in the Palace of Westminster today – it is evident that there is very little virtue left at the top of our politics.

Hands down, Donald Trump won that debate. And he didn’t even have to be there.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...anning-donald-trump-without-even-being-there/

The international bankers (and gangle of friends) use their monetary leverage to reengineer societies to their advantage. The mass migration, diversification and cultural Marxism is designed to create a society more easily dominated and controlled by a small number of people. It's largely about eliminating competition.

It's an interesting theory. There is certainly a culture of gutless weasels all across the Western World.

So much for freedom of speech. Trump might be a clown, but to refuse him entry is ridiculous and further goes towards setting a dangerous precedent.

Back