International The U.K wants to ban Donald Trump for saying they're trying to disguise their massive Muslim problem

Donald Trump's statements about what's happening in the U.K and Germany is...

• Absolutely true!

• Completely false!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somebody should do a sign petition in the UK about not letting in more muslims.... just to see the numbers. More than one of those fucking polititians would be surprised

Agreed; don't mistake uk establishment for uk people.

After watching this ridiculous Parliament debate, I'm pretty damn sure the British government's primary job function doesn't actually include "serving the general British public".

It's down-right frightening to see how far gone the U.K actually is. I can only imagine what must be going through the minds of the WW2 veterans who shed their blood to defend their country, just to see their self-proclaimed "progressive" politicians throwing it all away now without a single shot.

Last edited:
What about the two men who were thrown out for simply having a small "America is already great" sign? Peacefully sitting there, not even holding the signs up, and they get them ripped out of their hands and throw out.....for thinking America is a great place. He's always kicking people out even if they are silently protesting. Hitler? No. A sign of a possible future prez being anti-protest and censoring detractors? Kind of.

For all the bitching he does about everyone else being too PC, Trump by far has the thinnest skin of any candidate when even remotely critiqued by the public.

Can't handle tiny pieces of paper with positive American messages while campaigning for most criticized gig in the world.
Its a private event for supporters. If you make yourself known to be a protester in any way, you are no longer welcome. Whats so hard to understand about that ? If you go through all the time, trouble and money to set this up for your supporters why would you let some moron be disruptive ? And to your point about so called "silent protesters" i say that you remove them as soon as they are identified. you dont know if they are going to be silent or non disruptive and the chances of that are slim to none anyway. Its not being thin skinned at all. Maybe he should give his mic away to the next muslim protester like Bernie did with the BLM ?
Its no different than a private party in a hall that you rented with your friends. Your not going to allow some idiot in the corner holding up signs protesting your party.

1390584580-followers-of-radical-islamist-anjem-chaudry-protesting-in-london_3746165.jpg

pic_giant_082514_SM_Islamists-London-G.jpg

1347663158-islamists-protest-outside-of-the-us-embassy-in-london_1447859.jpg

What a nice group of people..... to practice mass shooting

Somebody should do a sign petition in the UK about not letting in more muslims.... just to see the numbers. More than one of those fucking polititians would be surprised
Brits should sign a petition opposing the ban on Trump.

Its a private event for supporters. If you make yourself known to be a protester in any way, you are no longer welcome. Whats so hard to understand about that ? If you go through all the time, trouble and money to set this up for your supporters why would you let some moron be disruptive ? And to your point about so called "silent protesters" i say that you remove them as soon as they are identified. you dont know if they are going to be silent or non disruptive and the chances of that are slim to none anyway. Its not being thin skinned at all. Maybe he should give his mic away to the next muslim protester like Bernie did with the BLM ?
Its no different than a private party in a hall that you rented with your friends. Your not going to allow some idiot in the corner holding up signs protesting your party.

Nobody protests my parties. They are off the chain.

Slim to none? Those guys that got tossed from Trumps were level 0 disruptive. They were quietly listening to what he had to say. I guess they didn't realize that in order to be in the presence of Supreme Lord Trump one must accept every sound bite he's ever uttered as gospel truth. You quietly have a difference of opinion on something as a subjective as America's current state of greatness then yeah of course your dissent must be silenced immediately and Trump will applaud a horde of psychotic Walmart shoppers as they put their hands on you and destroy your property on the way out. That's not being sensitive. America is not fucking great and anyone who says otherwise is really being nasty.

Trump's not thin skinned, I mean it's not like he's also attacking journalists who don't report on him as he wishes. Well,
except the dozens of times he's personally attacked reporters and other people for things like being disabled or a woman but c'mon, who doesn't want a President who will blacklist journalist who dare question him.

Someone that desperate to censor the public AND press will make a great president.

Prim foot stampers tell Trump: Skedaddle!

304EFD9600000578-0-image-a-2_1453160329092.jpg

No one said 'keep you hair on'. With MPs debating calls to ban from our kingdom Donald Trump and his magnificent comb-over, wrap-round, spaghetti-strand, bulletproof barnet – the amounts of Cossack hairspray he has squirted at the ozone layer over the years must equal the carbon footprint of Luxembourg – it might have at least raised a laugh.

Instead we had a listen to the leaden likes of Tulip Siddiq and Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, two of the primmest little foot-stamping didacts this side of Suez, as they demanded ACTION. Jack Dromey – a former civil-liberties campaigner – also wanted The Donald to be met at Heathrow with a raised palm and a nasal voice of authority telling this would-be president of the USA to skedaddle.

Adam Holloway (Con, Gravesend), looking distinctly cheery, bawled: 'Isn't it up to the American people to decide if Trump's views are objectionable, not you guys?'

'This is no time for flippancy!' cried Mr Dromey, arguing that if Mr Trump visited Birmingham (where old Dromey has his seat) things could turn violent. Would that really happen? Are Brummies not ace at sarcasm? Five minutes of teasing from Jasper Carrott would shrivel the Trump campaign to the size of a goat's scrotum. But Mr Dromey was insistent. 'Donald Trump is a fool. He is free to be a fool. He is not free to be a fool on our shores. I don't think he should be allowed within 1,000 miles of our shores.' So that's a no to Oslo and Lisbon but a grudging oh-well-if-he-must to Donald stepping foot in Reykjavik.

American TV was running the debate live. With Victoria Atkins calling Mr Trump a 'wazzock' and 'bonkers', we must hope their viewers had subtitles. Mrs Atkins also spoke about 'New York values' but it turned out she was referring to the village of New York in her Lincolnshire constituency, not a more recent New York somewhere else.

The debate was held in Westminster Hall, an odd little offshoot where the Commons parks its less important debates. Such an occasion – held because 573,971 souls had signed a petition for Trump to be barred – might normally attract five MPs. Instead we had 40 on parade, straining to get their mugs on US telly.

The debate was chaired not by Speaker Bercow, who must have been kicking himself to miss such an opportunity for grandstanding, but by Sir Roger Gale and later by Sir David Amess. Paul Flynn (Lab, Newport W), opening proceedings, said a ban could give Mr Trump 'a halo of victimhood'.

Paul Scully (Con, Sutton & Cheam) said 'he'd never heard of someone being excluded for stupidity'. He's right. If we started doing that sort of thing at Westminster, the place would be half empty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-presidential-hopeful-Britain.html#comments

Well I hope they ban him and the U.K. does also.

Then it would be hilarious if he became president to see the reaction then.

Maybe Trump could do some good by shutting down all the US military bases in those countries.

At least that could save us some money.
Yeah... all those American military bases in the UK must cost a fortune...?

I like trump though, he says it like it is, which can only be respected.

Nobody protests my parties. They are off the chain.

Slim to none? Those guys that got tossed from Trumps were level 0 disruptive. They were quietly listening to what he had to say. I guess they didn't realize that in order to be in the presence of Supreme Lord Trump one must accept every sound bite he's ever uttered as gospel truth. You quietly have a difference of opinion on something as a subjective as America's current state of greatness then yeah of course your dissent must be silenced immediately and Trump will applaud a horde of psychotic Walmart shoppers as they put their hands on you and destroy your property on the way out. That's not being sensitive. America is not fucking great and anyone who says otherwise is really being nasty.

Trump's not thin skinned, I mean it's not like he's also attacking journalists who don't report on him as he wishes. Well,
except the dozens of times he's personally attacked reporters and other people for things like being disabled or a woman but c'mon, who doesn't want a President who will blacklist journalist who dare question him.

Someone that desperate to censor the public AND press will make a great president.

I get it. Youre not a fan of Trump. Shame. But youre letting your bias get in the way here. Lets try again. It was a private event for Trump supporters to gather and rally for their guy. Thats what a rally is for. Its like you are throwing a private party for friends. You pay for the location, the security and everything needed. Then you have morons show up and protest by shouting, standing with signs, jewish stars or dumb t-shirts trying to get their contradicting message out there on Trumps dime. Why in the world would anyone just let that happen ? Why would you essentially pay for your detractors airtime ? Give them a stage ? Well of course if you are Bernie or Hilary who are to afraid of standing up to obnoxious protesters and will actually let them take over their rally in one of the most pathetic displays of spinelessness and pandering that i have ever seen i can see why. Would you prefer that ? Trump should just give up the time he has paid for so pathetic losers can use his rally for a platform ?
Sorry but id rather have the leader of my country have some dignity and some conviction and stand up for his and his followers beliefs against those who would drown out his message with their disgusting progressive agenda. But hey if you like spineless pathetic pandering to whatever loud mouth losers want to take over your rally and disrupt the event for thousands of your followers because your candidate has absolutely no convictions whatsoever and will bend to whoever whines loud enough, then hey thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

Prim foot stampers tell Trump: Skedaddle!

304EFD9600000578-0-image-a-2_1453160329092.jpg

No one said 'keep you hair on'. With MPs debating calls to ban from our kingdom Donald Trump and his magnificent comb-over, wrap-round, spaghetti-strand, bulletproof barnet – the amounts of Cossack hairspray he has squirted at the ozone layer over the years must equal the carbon footprint of Luxembourg – it might have at least raised a laugh.

Instead we had a listen to the leaden likes of Tulip Siddiq and Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, two of the primmest little foot-stamping didacts this side of Suez, as they demanded ACTION. Jack Dromey – a former civil-liberties campaigner – also wanted The Donald to be met at Heathrow with a raised palm and a nasal voice of authority telling this would-be president of the USA to skedaddle.

Adam Holloway (Con, Gravesend), looking distinctly cheery, bawled: 'Isn't it up to the American people to decide if Trump's views are objectionable, not you guys?'

'This is no time for flippancy!' cried Mr Dromey, arguing that if Mr Trump visited Birmingham (where old Dromey has his seat) things could turn violent. Would that really happen? Are Brummies not ace at sarcasm? Five minutes of teasing from Jasper Carrott would shrivel the Trump campaign to the size of a goat's scrotum. But Mr Dromey was insistent. 'Donald Trump is a fool. He is free to be a fool. He is not free to be a fool on our shores. I don't think he should be allowed within 1,000 miles of our shores.' So that's a no to Oslo and Lisbon but a grudging oh-well-if-he-must to Donald stepping foot in Reykjavik.

American TV was running the debate live. With Victoria Atkins calling Mr Trump a 'wazzock' and 'bonkers', we must hope their viewers had subtitles. Mrs Atkins also spoke about 'New York values' but it turned out she was referring to the village of New York in her Lincolnshire constituency, not a more recent New York somewhere else.

The debate was held in Westminster Hall, an odd little offshoot where the Commons parks its less important debates. Such an occasion – held because 573,971 souls had signed a petition for Trump to be barred – might normally attract five MPs. Instead we had 40 on parade, straining to get their mugs on US telly.

The debate was chaired not by Speaker Bercow, who must have been kicking himself to miss such an opportunity for grandstanding, but by Sir Roger Gale and later by Sir David Amess. Paul Flynn (Lab, Newport W), opening proceedings, said a ban could give Mr Trump 'a halo of victimhood'.

Paul Scully (Con, Sutton & Cheam) said 'he'd never heard of someone being excluded for stupidity'. He's right. If we started doing that sort of thing at Westminster, the place would be half empty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-presidential-hopeful-Britain.html#comments

What a pathetic disgusting group of traitors to their country. Islamists invading their country,raping and killing their citizens,changing their culture and way of life,destroying their economy and they are falling over themselves trying to make sure that their citizens never hear anyone dare speak of things like protecting your people,culture. Putting your citizens first as a priority over islamic immigrants. I wonder how long it will be before the US has to actually start sending troops to England,France, Germany etc to save them from the violent islamic takeover that is guaranteed to happen eventually.

What happened to all the radical skinheads in the UK ? They need an army of violent skinheads and punk rockers to save them from the incoming wave of muslims. Would be great to see them marching down the street with mohawks, spiked bracelets and leather jackets.

Full video of this British Parliament debate is included in the OP. Those of you who are just joining us now should definitely watch it first before taking part in the discussion.

This did seem to be a waste of time.

I disagree. The world learned quite a lot about the current British government (and the voters who put them in charge) from this 3-hour Gathering of the Ostrichs on live internationally-broadcasted television.

Paul Flynn. Tulip Siddiq. Gavin Robinson. Naz Shah. Victoria Atkins. Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh. Jack Dromey. Anne McLaughlin. Keir Starmer. Just a few names to remember as the once-Great Britain circles down the drain.

Last edited:
Full video of this British Parliament debate is included in the OP. Those of you who are just joining us now should definitely watch it first before taking part in the discussion.

I disagree. The world learned quite a lot about the current British government (and the voters who put them in charge) from this 3-hour Gathering of the Ostrichs on live internationally-broadcasted television.

Paul Flynn. Tulip Siddiq. Gavin Robinson. Naz Shah. Victoria Atkins. Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh. Jack Dromey. Anne McLaughlin. Keir Starmer. Just a few names to remember as the once-Great Britain circles down the drain.

I really hate to say this but I think the British have already lost, I really hope I'm wrong.

They have multiple petitions like this on their site, as far as I can tell this one has the most votes:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

They actually have a debate on this next one, I skimmed it and it just seemed like a circle jerk with politicians avoiding mentioning Muslims for the majority of it

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106477
video: http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/2d2e5038-cbf0-4a43-bfc3-6a6deb279c4d

Back