The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

Ok, either I've totally missed an in joke here or something, or this is a random Springsteen hijack?

No, it's a ritual. It's the off topic thread, after all.

Joe never said the Roy line.
Joe didn't say it, Mike Goldberg did.

the camera panned to Roy in the audience and Mike said something about how Roy respected the hands on display. I want to say it was griffin's fight with Sinosec but I'm not really positive.

No, it's a ritual. It's the off topic thread, after all.
off three hrs sleep insomnia is gtting the best of me. I got this probable polarizing joint right here.

Know you're a rap fan , what you think of my white boy rapper, LD?

off three hrs sleep insomnia is gtting the best of me. I got this probable polarizing joint right here.

Know you're a rap fan , what you think of my white boy rapper, LD?

For all his gimmicks, lil Dicky has been talented from the beginning. I do get how being a Jewish rapper takes something to get a foot in, though.

For all his gimmicks, lil Dicky has been talented from the beginning. I do get how being a Jewish rapper takes something to get a foot in, though.

I'm gonna hit w.one more whiteboy song that I like feat. Dave East then another dude who ppl dont recognize enough:

Nick Grant next epic dude out there imo.

This seems fitting given this news about Jones. Add to that it's just a really fucking good tune;

Says Jon Jones tested positive for the anabolic steroid Turinabol. I believe that's the same steroid Mir also tested positive for.

The LHW division is officially a complete shitshow.

Back