The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

He should spend significant time in prison. What a complete coward maniac.

CTE from the pillow fight with Floyd.

Fucking embarrassing to say the least.

Following the early Fury card?

Apparently Ray Borg and Chiesa got injured. Likely debris flew in their eyes

I'm convinced he's afraid to fight Khabib or Ferguson, and he did this to basically force himself into retirement.

I don't know. I just think he's a delusional coke head with a massive ego. He doesn't want to fight either man, but this bizarre outburst has more to do with him being an insufferable twat with a coke problem.

I'm convinced he's afraid to fight Khabib or Ferguson, and he did this to basically force himself into retirement.

yea, no shit.

he's scared to fight anyone at this point.

LIke I mentioned in the other thread, his out of the octagon antics and desperate attempts to stay relevant have become completely tedious.

I don't know. I just think he's a delusional coke head with a massive ego. He doesn't want to fight either man, but this bizarre outburst has more to do with him being an insufferable twat with a coke problem.

Lol, well yeah, that too.

Wonder how much money he is blowing on coke/drugs, he got that 24k gold bike, now he is going to get sued by people (hopefully). He is going to go broke faster than Tyson and Pacman, and it will be great.

Wonder how much money he is blowing on coke/drugs, he got that 24k gold bike, now he is going to get sued by people (hopefully). He is going to go broke faster than Tyson and Pacman, and it will be great.

This one is going to land him in jail, unless he pays out enormous amounts of money to everyone involved. He could very well end up broke and imprisoned this year.

This one is going to land him in jail, unless he pays out enormous amounts of money to everyone involved. He could very well end up broke and imprisoned this year.

If glass particles really did get in a fighter's eye, that could literally end his career. Always thought McGregor was a piece of shit

If glass particles really did get in a fighter's eye, that could literally end his career. Always thought McGregor was a piece of shit

There are apparently like 3 or 4 people that are injured, two fights were cancelled, the bus was obviously heavily damaged, etc. That is a lot of charges, and a lot of lawsuits.

Yeah, McGregor hasn't made nearly as much as Tyson or Pacquiao and he's already burning through the money.

Conor is not going to jail. He merely played his part in the grand stage. I can't be bothered going deeper than that but trust me on it.

Jail! Lol

Irish Adrien Broner.
not even. Broner at least has the self belief and balls to double down on his idiocy and provide us with entertainment and hardcore gangsta shit. Conor is just a pathetic cokehead weasel trying to get out of what is expected of him. He'd get wrecked by Khabib and Tony. He's just keeping hold of whatever strains of legitimacy and relevance he has by acting like an idiot and making everybody know, he wouldn't be able to do it with fighting after all.

absolutely horrible. He should be in jail. He ruined Chiesa's, Moreno's, Caceres's and Pettis's paydays (I hope that cut doesn't come back to haunt Chiesa) and could have seriously fucked up Borg's vision permanently (and Borg is a promising fighter). Now Artem is off too (I feel a bit bad for him, I don't think he wants to get caught up in this stupidity; though he should be cut just based off of his performances). Absolute shit show. Any hope of Conor coming back ought to be done.

Back