The UFC should have the same 2 fighters fight every year for the next 20 years.

Yes
tenor.gif
<{Joewithit}><{titihmm}>touché

It would be a great idea for the UFC to have the same fighters fight every year for the next 20 years or so.

I wouldnt mind seeing an annual matchup between

Bisping/Hendo
Nagannou/Overeem

The novelty of it would be great and many fans would make it a ritual to go see the same fights every year. We could also truly know who the best fighter is by averaging the results over 20 years preventing flukes like Weidman/Silva.
Hey... BS-Ping only got TWO eyes... For real.

I used to feel this way about Alvarez vs Michael Chandler. Let them fight 2x per year and I'm happy.

Overeem would be dead by 5 years and Bisping by 10.

congratulations. officially the craziest shit i've ever heard on sherdog.

Then you weren't around when some dude came up with a genius idea to penalize boring fighters.
Basically Mirko CroCop would be ringside at every fight and if a fighter would not engage enough, CroCop would be called into the ring between rounds and the boring fighter would be forced to stand in front of CroCop to receive a full power headkick.

weidman silva fluke eh? first fight was a fluke? anderson landed about 5% of his strikes, if that..

Alvarez vs Gaethje annual CTE fundraiser
Condit vs Lawler would be on the card too.

There aren't many matchups I would want to see that many times but there are a few I could see watching more than 3x

Felder vs Barbosa is a fight I can't imagine not being entertaining.

LoL’d hard at annual CTE fundraiser.

How often do you think these two will meet face to face over the next 20 years.
C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg

TS how high were you when you thought of this?

This will be Nam Phan and Leonard Garcia’s only fights in the UFC. Do it.

This is one nutty idea. But I like it.

Like someone could smoke the same person 5 years in a row and end up getting stomped the last 15

WWF/WWE did it even more often with Undertaker vs. Kane back in the day, or Randy Orton vs. John Cena in the later days.

Back