Joe Giannetti,
John Gunther,
José Martinez Jr.,
Luis Peña,
Richie Smullen,
Mike Trizano,
Allan Zuniga.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna be able to follow this, I don't think anyway.....timing is just off, I don't get to watch much TV during the week and by the weekend I've usuauly seen the results somewhere.

Why do they keep going with weight classes that are already stacked? Anyone worth keeping an eye on this season? I always watch the first one cause it has at least 2 fights usually.

There are no fights, to get into the house, right?

If not...well...then not...but i allways love the 1.ep if its full of fights and action...

Still gonna watch this season...

So Pumped for the Cormier - Stipe Super-Fight... Just will make this season that much better!!! Plus the competitors being undefeated... should make for interesting fights.

So Pumped for the Cormier - Stipe Super-Fight... Just will make this season that much better!!! Plus the competitors being undefeated... should make for interesting fights.

Judging by history that fight ain't happening.....

Why do they keep going with weight classes that are already stacked? Anyone worth keeping an eye on this season? I always watch the first one cause it has at least 2 fights usually.
Diamond and Mitchell

Bryce Mitchell and Luis Pena. I've trained with both on a daily basis. Keep an eye on these two

I'm looking forward to catching this after I get home from my trip, it seems like such a promising idea.

My only concern is if they match the guys from the show up against each other at the finale, because then half of that crop will lose their 0.

If ever the term was a fit... Someone 0 got to go... :eek:

Cormier looking Heavyweight thick. Going to manhandle these little guys during training. Would need a good old handicapped match. ;)

Dana just introduced Stipe as “the greatest HW of all time”.

That statement will ruslte some jimmies around here

Back