The Ultimate Fighter 27: Undefeated - 10pm ET

I was pulling for Polakowski, but I had a feeling he'd get smoked.

Goes to show that being undefeated on a regional level doesn't mean a lot, all your wins might be against CM Punk-level guys, then a better guy just finishes you in 30 seconds. Also the guy who lost seems too starstruck and too happy just to be there, wasnt mentally focused enough on the fight. all in all, this show is pretty tough to watch, the MTV-style reality show has been played out for 10 years now.

Fucking bullshit my recording is useless because some retarded baseball game went extra innings
Totally, how dumb is it that who ever is in charge of scheduling at TSN can't seem to figure out that all the fixed duration programs should be on 1 of the 5 channels and all the other games with varying ending times use up the other 4. Don't worry though Jay and Dan were on 3 channels at the same time...

Totally, how dumb is it that who ever is in charge of scheduling at TSN can't seem to figure out that all the fixed duration programs should be on 1 of the 5 channels and all the other games with varying ending times use up the other 4. Don't worry though Jay and Dan were on 3 channels at the same time...
Yeah it's fucking dumb haha why do I even have 5 fucking channels for the same shit. Half the time they show monthly bloopers or curling...

Dana just introduced Stipe as “the greatest HW of all time”.

That statement will ruslte some jimmies around here

Dana then also called Cormier the most dominant LHW champ ever. He's obviously full of sh!t.

Back