The Uncrossed Collar Choke - ForRealFightMoves Instructional

EddieLovesYou

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Check out this nice alternative to the traditional cross collar choke. Like and subscribe if you dig our videos!

Hmmm. WTF did you draw at the end there . Not a lot of people liking that the way you do.

I caught a white, blue and purple in a cross choke last night. I like that choke and use it a lot. I will try this too

LOL at 3:18. You unknowingly drew a penis

You say you don't see the cross collar choke much at high levels, but this choke you showed is hardly seen at all, in any level of competition.

I think you just need to spend more time on the cross collar choke itself, from your diagram you drew on the classic cross collar, it seems you have difficulty understanding the mechanics of finishing it

you had it right, the cross collar will surround the neck, but finishing effectively means understanding how to close that space efficiently with your arms to finish.

I think the grips for your choke feel threatening too, as it seems like you are setting up baseball choke grips

You say you don't see the cross collar choke much at high levels, but this choke you showed is hardly seen at all, in any level of competition.

I think you just need to spend more time on the cross collar choke itself, from your diagram you drew on the classic cross collar, it seems you have difficulty understanding the mechanics of finishing it

you had it right, the cross collar will surround the neck, but finishing effectively means understanding how to close that space efficiently with your arms to finish.

I think the grips for your choke feel threatening too, as it seems like you are setting up baseball choke grips

Holy shit

Back