The US Is Furious Turkey Published Location Of US Troops In Syria

this can get Americans and nato forces killed.
The issue the turks have is they are also nato forces and we are arming their enemies the kurds literaly by the truckload! so we are pretty much giving them the weapons thatl cook turkish troops in tanks in the near future

The issue the turks have is they are also nato forces and we are arming their enemies the kurds literaly by the truckload! so we are pretty much giving them the weapons thatl cook turkish troops in tanks in the near future

As long as Islamofascist Erdogan is in charge, i wont feel sorry for any turkish soldier getting fried by Kurds

As long as Islamofascist Erdogan is in charge, i wont feel sorry for any turkish soldier getting fried by Kurds
Hes not really islamist same as a few years ago hes wasnt really a western reformer
Hes whatever he needs to be til he gets putin levels of control(if he hasnt already) .... aka facism 2.0!

This does not compare to the jimmies rustled by USA when we totally destabilized the whole region in the first place. Who are we to complain?

Yep America makes a mess of things. Your políticans are too blame.

Erdogan is trying to force the West to go into full confrontation mode so that He can say "See, they are our enemies!!1!" and go full caliphate.

I think he will get his wish.

Last i checked he wants to stomp out any western influence that Turkey has had. It is also maybe a small thing but he wants to change to reintroduce the Arabic alphabet for the Turkish language and remove latin alphabet.

Back