The US is showcasing early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome with it's leader Trump

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.
Ah yes, foolish alarmist hysteria. Aren't we lucky just to be alive because Reagan was going to start a nuclear war. What were you saying during the 1980 Presidential campaign?

No, it's not.

The comment you quotes was slightly stupid (there are obvious, undeniable fascist undercurrents in Trump's policies, his appointments, his communications with his base, and their pathological obedience, but the racial element -- which by necessity of how Nazis are used in conversation is central to ever uttering the term -- is completely overstated to the point that it's not comparable). Your rebuttal was exponentially more stupid.

Your posts frequently range from fairly intelligent centrism to wildly stupid comments like this.

Seems you’re unaware of just how far you and TS are out of the mainstream on this. The OP was exquisitely retarded. Beware if you fail to grasp that.

well you better get out there on the street and start warning people

How about across the board, black and white the racial divide was growing far before trumpet took office?

Because most people with eyes already saw that.

Lol. "Everything was going fine until you guys started complaining about how shitty things were!"

Ah' yes, it's the one year anniversary of the "Literally Hitler" rhetoric. Neat.

Actually, it's almost the 10 year anniversary. Since the "Literally Hitler" rhetoric was started in 2009 by right-wingers talking about Obama.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/literally-hitler

Origin
In August of 2009, the single topic Tumblr[1] blog “Obama is Literally Hitler” was launched, which featured photographs of Barack Obama juxtaposed with Adolf Hitler to illustrate tenuous similarities (shown below). As of June 2013, the blog has since removed all published posts.

When Trump came into the picture, suddenly the right wingers started mocking their own anti-Obama slogan.

People should address TS'ers actual points.

Hitler was all about treating animals well. Does that mean vegans are literally Hitler?

I've been vocal about disliking Trump, but it's intellectually lazy to equate what's happening in the US to Germany in the early 1900s. I would argue it's actually counter productive to removing Republicans from power.

Seems you’re unaware of just how far you and TS are out of the mainstream on this. The OP was exquisitely retarded. Beware if you fail to grasp that.

Are you serious?

There are plenty of "mainstream" historians and public policy experts that have commented on the parallels between Trumpism and Nazism. Hell, Jake Tapper gave an interview about it just last week. But, I'm sure that Ivy League WASP employed at CNN is soooooo far into the left fringe. Hell, just google Trump and fascism and you'll get articles from The Guardian, The Atlantic, Al-Jazeera, Washington Post, New York Times, The Nation, and the like, written by guys like Timothy Snyder, Joseph Stiglitz, Richard Wolffe, and Robert Reich.

Maybe get your head out of your ass and realize the purpose and significance of comparisons. No, a valid comparison to Nazism isn't contingent upon mass genocide being perpetrated, at least to the not-historically-moronic.

Meanwhile, you will not find credible comparisons between Bernie Sanders and communists.

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.
RemorsefulSharpFowl-max-1mb.gif

Are you serious?

There are plenty of "mainstream" historians and public policy experts that have commented on the parallels between Trumpism and Nazism. Hell, Jake Tapper gave an interview about it just last week. But, I'm sure that Ivy League WASP employed at CNN is soooooo far into the left fringe. Hell, just google Trump and fascism and you'll get articles from The Guardian, The Atlantic, Al-Jazeera, Washington Post, New York Times, The Nation, and the like, written by guys like Timothy Snyder, Joseph Stiglitz, Richard Wolffe, and Robert Reich.

Maybe get your head out of your ass and realize the purpose and significance of comparisons. No, a valid comparison to Nazism isn't contingent upon mass genocide being perpetrated, at least to the not-historically-moronic.

I just realized that I’m trying to convince a poster named Trotsky who is taking umbrage at my post casting shade on the history of communism. Lol, why am I even trying...

<Fedor23>

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

Nah Anderson Cooper in speedos along with Don Lemon! will put a stop to that! Kathy Griffin will lead a massive Army of Antifa along with their pink legion and capture the Nazi Wannabe and behead them for real.

I do have a feeling you will be beheaded too as I assume you are white and is kinda racists a bit!

Whatever they are showcasing its not good you should hide!
Kathy-Griffin-UGLY.jpg

Trump-Zoom.jpg

Why do so many democrats or anti-Trump people or whatever you want to call them spend so much time jerking off to this notion that the US is the 4th Reich on the rise. It's so stupid & baseless. Not to mention utterly counterproductive.

They might be literally jerking off to the idea and now you are shaming them? What kind of a troubled person are you to take away a young man's fantasy?

Hitler was all about treating animals well. Does that mean vegans are literally Hitler?

I've been vocal about disliking Trump, but it's intellectually lazy to equate what's happening in the US to Germany in the early 1900s. I would argue it's actually counter productive to removing Republicans from power.
I think that discussing this Administration's Fascist tendencies is worthwhile. Hyperbole aside.

All time record breaking stock market. Unemployment at a 30 year low. Job growth through the roof. Biggest tax cut in decades. Yet he only receives 5% positive reposting from the press. 95% negative coverage. If it were anyone else in office they would be ready to build monuments of them at this point.

The press and career politicians are the real problem not the POTUS.

I just realized that I’m trying to convince a poster named Trotsky who is taking umbrage at my post casting shade on the history of communism. Lol, why am I even trying...

<Fedor23>

So you can't argue on the merits?

Better go after the guy's username and post a gif.

white-flag-surrender_233204.jpg

You could just admit that you said something stupid, or at least try to argue it, you pussy.

All time record breaking stock market. Unemployment at a 30 year low. Job growth through the roof. Biggest tax cut in decades. Yet he only receives 5% positive reposting from the press. 95% negative coverage. If it were anyone else in office they would be ready to build monuments of them at this point.

The press and career politicians are the real problem not the POTUS.

He keeps farting in the Church of Holy Political Correctness, and that's dangerous.

Back