The USADA is corrupt thread

Good. FUCK USADA it's pathetic. Non lifters or newb lifters seem to think talented natties (of which there are none at the top level) can easily beat roiders anyway so who cares?

USADA gives top level pros a more unfair advantage since they can afford the latest and best designer drugs and can more easily cheat the system.

USADA testing for Cormier vs. Brock Le$nar:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...r-but-only-4-on-brock.3828493/#post-144759641
2diodwl.jpg

USADA is a garage organization filled with garbage people.

Other fighters could've gotten a lesser sentence too if they opted to snitch like Jones but they didn't. That isn't corruption

Other fighters could've gotten a lesser sentence too if they opted to snitch like Jones but they didn't. That isn't corruption

This isnt an fbi case where hes turning in a murderer for a reduced sentence. Why is this even a thing? Snitching on another doper for a reduced sentence? I feel like they just made this up to help Jones. Its a joke.

Last edited:
Easy solution-

#boycottjonjones

Any card he headlines, I won't watch. There is plenty of other entertainment I can enjoy.

I am so glad I only pirate MMA now, if i actually gave them money I would really be upset. Such a joke.

You,guys are so full of shit not just any-kind of shit pure dog shit you will watch his fights.

USADA didn't decide the punishment, an independent arbitrator did.

100% corrupt and on the take for UFC, just look at the timing: an announcement that will piss a lot of people off the day before the Conor/Khabib media event which will overshadow it, theyre working on UFCs schedule now, clearing fighters when they need to fill a card. FUCK USADA.

100% corrupt and on the take for UFC, just look at the timing: an announcement that will piss a lot of people off the day before the Conor/Khabib media event which will overshadow it, theyre working on UFCs schedule now, clearing fighters when they need to fill a card. FUCK USADA.

Couldnt help but notice that as well. Less than 24 hours before the big press conference. Im sure it was just a coincidence though.

If usada was this corrupt why would they even put out a statement saying that a fighter has been flagged for a possible doping violation wouldn't they just keep that under the run it dose not make any sense.

USADA is clearly corrupt.
I don't know about USADA, but McLaren definitily is crooked.

USADA gave him a reduction based on the anti-doping code. If they can make serious busts thanks to Jones' information, then it is legit based on the rules, like the system or not. If they don't, then it looks dirty as hell. But we still have to know if they can, so wait and see.

On the other hand, McLaren claimed 'given the evidence' 7.17 There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete.
Stress on the words 'evidence' (Jones couldn't produce any evidence of contamination), and on 'absolutely' (as in, there is no other possibility). That's clearly a non-sequitur.

Then on 5.2 he states that Jones has taken steps to avoid a second violation after the first one. McLaren might have missed the CSAC hearing.

Then, icing on the cake, he goes off on a rant about how life has mistreated Jones from 7.19 through 7.21. Lmao, really?

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Final-Redacted-Award-Jones-and-USADA.pdf

dRRaTSK.png

Jones lost out on a lot of money during his suspension.

People are pretending it didn't happen.

I got you. But why did you write " they made sure to tell him" can we just say " they told him" ?
Other than that, a fine Thread.

yeah the coincidence of these events didnt pass me by either. just the other week usada were publically denying they get paid off. its a farce, jon jones is the new leslie nielsen

Jones got his sentance shortened by snitching on someone else.

This is the only thing people should be talking about.

USADA isn't corrupt, this loophole has always been in their program since the start. Jones is just the first fighter who is enough of a weasel to sell other people out.

Jon is a deplorable. USADA did their job. I disagree with the policy, but it wasn't made for him.

Back