Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Is there any evidence this is the right wing?
I'm thinking Soros has many enemies. Even some not on the right

Right wing terrorism is only matched by Radical Islamic terrorism. The jihadis are in great company there.

What is left wing terrorism matched by? Regular Islamic terrorism? Those nice ANTIFA folks?

Gee I don't know. Why on Earth would one assume it's a right winger, when he's perpetually targeted and slandered by both mainstream and batshit right wing media? It's like a mind puzzle, an awesome mind puzzle.
So you admit you are just guessing at this point and don't have any evidence to support it.

Multi billionaires are often targeted, extorted and intimidated for many reasons. Until the culprit is caught I wouldn't make assumptions.

The way he goads mentally borderline people into developing murderous anger toward innocent people is extremely irresponsible.

This post hit a sudden light bulb moment with me and isis online crap targeting mentally ill/disconnected Muslims in western countries

probably mailed it to himself so libs can attack the "alt-right" for targeting an "philanthropist" trying to do good in the world.

So you admit you are just guessing at this point and don't have any evidence to support it.

Multi billionaires are often targeted, extorted and intimidated for many reasons. Until the culprit is caught I wouldn't make assumptions.
Sure thing, convenience skepticism is a national sport, after all. But if it's a crazy Jew-hating Libertarian instead of a Trump fan, it's still a product of the same right-wing propaganda campaign.

I invite you to notice the difference between the majority of anti-Koch sentiment and anti-Soros sentiment. They are comparable in wealth, and while the Kochs have much more influence, they are not maligned in the same way. Complaints against the Kochs tend to be based on reality and are rarely violent, while complaints against Soros tend to be batshit fucking crazy. That's worth dwelling on.

This post hit a sudden light bulb moment with me and isis online crap targeting mentally ill/disconnected Muslims in western countries
The parallels between the way some of those groups operate and recruit is fascinating.

That's an end goal for sure, to make foot soldiers out of borderline people. But worth pointing out that popular ISIS literature was written for thought leaders to spread rather than drones, a two-step process (the production value is impressive and the writing is high quality). Radicalize the leadership of the Mosque, and let them turn the flock into suicide killers. The targeting of Soros appeals directly to the lowest common denominator.

Soros can’t blame Soros if Soros sends Soros a bomb

<seedat>

The guy looks like embodiment of evil though

The way he goads mentally borderline people into developing murderous anger toward innocent people is extremely irresponsible.
Yeah, damn him for working that guy up enough to shoot up a republican baseball game. Orange man bad!!! :^|

Not a lot of details. Besides the fact that it didn't go off before being collected, I assume they have reason to believe it wasn't just kids letterboxing?

What is left wing terrorism matched by? Regular Islamic terrorism? Those nice ANTIFA folks?

Two thirds of US terror attacks are committed by the far right. There has been two far Leftist attacks since 2000, compared to 20+ extreme right wing in the same time frame.

The far right has committed higher volume of attacks than radical Islam, the right only loses to radical Islam on death toll.

Please provide a source where any law enforcement agency has linked ANTIFA to a domestic terror attack.

Gee I don't know. Why on Earth would one assume it's a right winger, when he's perpetually targeted and slandered by both mainstream and batshit right wing media? It's like a mind puzzle, an awesome mind puzzle.
Could be a holocaust victims family

I'm preying for nature to eventually take it's course.

No need to turn that prick into a martyr.

Two thirds of US terror attacks are committed by the far right. There has been two far Leftist attacks since 2000, compared to 20+ extreme right wing in the same time frame.

The far right has committed higher volume of attacks than radical Islam, the right only loses to radical Islam on death toll.

Please provide a source where any law enforcement agency has linked ANTIFA to a domestic terror attack.
Left- 2
Right- 20+
That’s far higher than two/thirds which makes me think you’re talking out of your ass.

Back