The Virginia Tech shootings still hold the record for most killed in a school

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
and the guy used two basic hand guns. Every combat expert and mass clinical psychologist says the suggestion that hand guns in a large crowd can't accomplish what semi automatic rifles can is absurd as well.

What's the point of targeting these particular models other than it's the greatest tool to recruit lemmings to the left?

Also drunk driving kills 15k alone per year and many more with hepatic cancers and heart and kidney disease yet I don't see anyone campaigning to be more responsible for alcohol. Can it be because there isn't a political agenda of right v left with alcohol in comparison to the few who die per year from mass shootings?

it's also the least plausible official story of all the mass shootings we had, and he didn't need SA b/c he lined people up in rows and shot them slowly one by one.....

a dude locked up and chained MULTIPLE DOORS of a major building in broad daylight, and NOBODY SAW HIM?

AFTER he already shot two people in the dorms prior?

A large caliber handgun like a .45 against unarmed targets scary as shit. I wonder what the mass shooters will gravitate to once they reban assault weapons.

A large caliber handgun like a .45 against unarmed targets scary as shit. I wonder what the mass shooters will gravitate to once they reban assault weapons.

Those idiots are going to have to define "assault weapon" before they ban them consistently across jurisdictions.

it's also the least plausible official story of all the mass shootings we had, and he didn't need SA b/c he lined people up in rows and shot them slowly one by one.....

a dude locked up and chained MULTIPLE DOORS of a major building in broad daylight, and NOBODY SAW HIM?

AFTER he already shot two people in the dorms prior?

Didn't know there was a CT surrounding that one. I hope it's not as completely retarded as all the Vegas shit.

and the guy used two basic hand guns. Every combat expert and mass clinical psychologist says the suggestion that hand guns in a large crowd can't accomplish what semi automatic rifles can is absurd as well.

What's the point of targeting these particular models other than it's the greatest tool to recruit lemmings to the left?

Also drunk driving kills 15k alone per year and many more with hepatic cancers and heart and kidney disease yet I don't see anyone campaigning to be more responsible for alcohol. Can it be because there isn't a political agenda of right v left with alcohol in comparison to the few who die per year from mass shootings?
It really is pretty crazy. The gun laws now don't seem to be enforced so why don't they start with that instead of wanting more regulation? I'm not selling my guns back nor turning them in. There's literally nothing anyone can do to prevent this. Make your laws, and I'll break every one of them. How many more people like me exist out there? So, how is regulation going to help?

Well, there was the 1927 Bath School Bombing.

Didn't know there was a CT surrounding that one. I hope it's not as completely retarded as all the Vegas shit.
Oh lord, have you seen the sandy hook CT vids on youtube? I wasted, er, spent, a few hours once watching those and it's bizarre how you can pretty much make a CT out of anything that happens.

It really is pretty crazy. The gun laws now don't seem to be enforced so why don't they start with that instead of wanting more regulation? I'm not selling my guns back nor turning them in. There's literally nothing anyone can do to prevent this. Make your laws, and I'll break every one of them. How many more people like me exist out there? So, how is regulation going to help?

Man this is exactly what the left doesn't get. They think if they make it a law good gun owners like yourself will kindly turn it in if enough enforcement takes place.

Complete BS...I'm actually more concerned of some type of retaliation like the OKC bombing which was a retaliation in part to anti gun talk in America

Man this is exactly what the left doesn't get. They think if they make it a law good gun owners like yourself will kindly turn it in if enough enforcement takes place.

Complete BS...I'm actually more concerned of some type of retaliation like the OKC bombing which was a retaliation in part to anti gun talk in America

Considering that gun owners portray themselves as "law abiding gun owners", it's generally assumed that should by some warped reality they repeal the second amendment, that these people would be "law abiding former gun owners".

Then again, that's also assuming that the argument is made in good faith and not as a deflection to push for unfettered gun proliferation. Liberals like to assume the best in people after all.

If you're only law abiding when you like it, then you're not a law abiding citizen. That's kinda how it works.

Considering that gun owners portray themselves as "law abiding gun owners", it's generally assumed that should by some warped reality they repeal the second amendment, that these people would be "law abiding former gun owners".

Then again, that's also assuming that the argument is made in good faith and not as a deflection to push for unfettered gun proliferation. Liberals like to assume the best in people after all.

If you're only law abiding when you like it, then you're not a law abiding citizen. That's kinda how it works.

Ok I agree with you that the law abiding part is not authentic but overall none of these laws will save a life unfortunately.

I'm not a semi automatic rifle
Guy and can care less if somehow they disappeared tomorrow... in a way I wanna see what cry baby excuse liberals have when mass shootings do not stop despite more legislation.

They want all your guns but they need to start somewhere

Oh lord, have you seen the sandy hook CT vids on youtube? I wasted, er, spent, a few hours once watching those and it's bizarre how you can pretty much make a CT out of anything that happens.

A couple. Compared to the Vegas vids I've seen the Sandy Hook ones are highly compelling. :eek:

Might have to check into the Cho CT business. God bless Youtube. :cool:

It's gotten a lot worse since professional editing software became widely available and you can get dozens of camera angles of any event thanks to social media. Pick the angles that help your narrative, edit some shots together, add some creepy music, boom, 300k Youtube views.

It's gotten a lot worse since professional editing software became widely available and you can get dozens of camera angles of any event thanks to social media. Pick the angles that help your narrative, edit some shots together, add some creepy music, boom, 300k Youtube views.
I read that in BIll Tull's voice.

I read that in BIll Tull's voice.

giphy.gif

Back