The Walking Dead game, worth buying?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil games, the zombie genre in general. I am a fan of the walking dead TV series, too.

Is this game any good? I have seen some clips on youtube, it looks good, but kinda long.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

The Telltale game(s)?

Hell yes.

Just know what you're getting into. It's an interactive story. It's not much of a "game". If you're expecting a shooter or action game of some kind, you'll be disappointed.

The Telltale game(s)?

Hell yes.

Just know what you're getting into. It's an interactive story. It's not much of a "game". If you're expecting a shooter or action game of some kind, you'll be disappointed.

I might have to buy it.

I like RPG games like "Heavy Rain" etc. I just don't have time for some 100+ hour long game like Skyrim or Final Fantasy. Is it really long?

I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil games, the zombie genre in general. I am a fan of the walking dead TV series, too.

Is this game any good? I have seen some clips on youtube, it looks good, but kinda long.

Thanks in advance
It's not a Resident Evil type of game. More lick a point and click adventure game.

I might have to buy it.

I like RPG games like "Heavy Rain" etc. I just don't have time for some 100+ hour long game like Skyrim or Final Fantasy

Yeah, don't worry about the length. It's episodic, and each chapter takes 2-3 hours to beat. They're not super long games, or anything.

First season is awesome, 2nd season was ok. Not even played the 3rd yet, or any of the side stories. Has to have some of the GOAT emotional scenes imo.

I really like the TWD TellTales games.

They're worth it for sure you can buy hard copies used for pretty cheap I'd imagine or they run sales on the downloads all the time.

Thanks in advance

It's one of the most memorable video games of the last decade, not because of the graphics or gameplay, but because it is an emotional rollercoaster.

No choice is easy, and its questionable as to which are the 'good' choices to make, or what are the least bad choices you're forced to make.

Highly recommended, and all five episodes will take nine hours to complete if you don't rush through it, give or take an hour.

The telltale games were absolutely incredible. So much emotion involved. Some hard choices too. Like someone mentioned earlier, be prepared for what it actually is though, it's not a shooter. It's more an interactive story. The choices you have to make and the narrative is the central part of the game.

Thanks in advance

If you've not bought it yet, it's currently free on humble bundle.

Back