The Wall..

The wall should be 50 feet tall, and 30 feet into the ground. Also there should be signs on both sides that say "So much for Mexican pride huh?"

Still not as funny as when Trump was in Spain and told them to deal with the immigrant influx by building a wall along the Sahara desert. When they pointed out how large the Sahara is he responded with that it couldn't be larger than the US border to Mexico, and he also didn't see any problems with building a wall on other sovereign nations' soil.

The wall should be 50 feet tall, and 30 feet into the ground. Also there should be signs on both sides that say "So much for Mexican pride huh?"
I hope if that's your stance, we include signs around the country that for example, restrict Irish or Japanese or Chinese pride as well then.

But I'm guessing no, since you're just a racist and/or bigot and/or white ethnocentrist

Not that I for a second think the wall is an effective use of tax money but-

“The wall is never going to be all end-all, but what it is able to do is...slow down illegal traffic crossing the border

I'm not surprised cops with equipment and time were able to get through some (most? It wasn't all) prototypes

Not that I for a second think the wall is an effective use of tax money but-

“The wall is never going to be all end-all, but what it is able to do is...slow down illegal traffic crossing the border

I'm not surprised cops with equipment and time were able to get through some (most? It wasn't all) prototypes
Well right, I get what you're saying regarding that part. But come on the cartels are as sophisticated if not more than some tactical teams on police forces

One prototype evidently couldn't even support itself, some are breached, etc

https://www.newsweek.com/border-wal...ort-trump-cost-customs-failure-mexico-1128900

<bball2>

That's the point of prototypes. See what works, what doesn't. Looks like we're on course. Excellent.

"As is the case with any barrier, the eight border wall prototypes were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible. Rather, this capability enables Border Patrol to impede or deny efforts to scale, breach, or dig under such a barrier, giving agents time to respond,” the agency said in the statement.

Hopefully it gets built so we can throw all of the following over it.

@Jack V Savage
@Trotsky
@HomerThompson
@Rational Poster
@MayhemMonkey
@Bobby 3 Sticks

ZqMxAATzEQ-7.png

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

Well right, I get what you're saying regarding that part. But come on the cartels are as sophisticated if not more than some tactical teams on police forces

Yup. But it would definitely slow the number of people coming across the border a given day or week, and likely limit the area where crossings happen narrowing the high frequency coverage zones of Border Patrol agents

Saying a wall is completely ineffective and useless is as wrong as saying it's the magical solution and will keep out all illegals

Well, yeah they are single slab prototypes and the goal of an impenetrable wall without going into some ridiculously expensive metal reinforcement is pretty lofty goal by engineering standards.

The wall is a dumb idea all around

I hope if that's your stance, we include signs around the country that for example, restrict Irish or Japanese or Chinese pride as well then.

But I'm guessing no, since you're just a racist and/or bigot and/or white ethnocentrist
There's this thing called immigrating legally. Not sure if you've heard of it.

But keep crying racism where there is none. It makes you look thuper progrethive

There's this thing called immigrating legally. Not sure if you've heard of it.

But keep crying racism where there is none. It makes you look thuper progrethive
Your comment
"so much for mexican pride" is a blatantly racist comment. Hence I said if you're going to put it up, why not do it for every race and ethnicity. Has nothing to do with legal immigration

this thread is funny already, one moron posted the wrong meme, and another admits racism on the first page <36>

That's the point of prototypes. See what works, what doesn't. Looks like we're on course. Excellent.

"As is the case with any barrier, the eight border wall prototypes were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible. Rather, this capability enables Border Patrol to impede or deny efforts to scale, breach, or dig under such a barrier, giving agents time to respond,” the agency said in the statement.

What's this "we" stuff?

Back