The Wall..

Those who support border security and the construction of the wall.

But not you're wall right? Your taxes aren't funding it and it will have no impact on where you live since this wall is being built in the US.

Just so we're clear.

Hopefully it gets built so we can throw all of the following over it.

@Jack V Savage
@Trotsky
@HomerThompson
@Rational Poster
@MayhemMonkey
@Bobby 3 Sticks

ZqMxAATzEQ-7.png
<FookIsThatGuy>

Your comment
"so much for mexican pride" is a blatantly racist comment. Hence I said if you're going to put it up, why not do it for every race and ethnicity. Has nothing to do with legal immigration
Lol you're one of those "everything is racist" people. Fun

Lol you're one of those "everything is racist" people. Fun

And you're one of those "I'm gonna be passive aggressive racist because this isn't my stormfront account" people.

Fun.

Last edited:
Drones, motion sensors, cameras and border agents

Not a wall that can be scaled with a ladder.

Your comment
"so much for mexican pride" is a blatantly racist comment. Hence I said if you're going to put it up, why not do it for every race and ethnicity. Has nothing to do with legal immigration
Uh, I'm pretty sure Mexico isn't race.

So these are my versions of the wall....

Choice one, made of magical ice.
(games of thrones style)
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F679949%2F8272c8e9-aa92-4a2d-b6c0-9594d01a3e2a.jpg

Or 2 a wall made of Titans.
(attack on titan style)
maxresdefault.jpg

Well right, I get what you're saying regarding that part. But come on the cartels are as sophisticated if not more than some tactical teams on police forces
Some of the cartels are comprised of former special forces soldiers.

Yup. But it would definitely slow the number of people coming across the border a given day or week, and likely limit the area where crossings happen narrowing the high frequency coverage zones of Border Patrol agents

Saying a wall is completely ineffective and useless is as wrong as saying it's the magical solution and will keep out all illegals
What isn't wrong is that it's going to cost $20 billion.

Well right, I get what you're saying regarding that part. But come on the cartels are as sophisticated if not more than some tactical teams on police forces

Once the wall is up, the US needs to occupy Mexico and lay waste to the cartels imo.

last time i built a wall the Night King killed my dragon and reanimated him and destroyed the wall. Spoiler alert.

Back