The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, I can't read. Fair enough. That one's in the bag.

It's a little iffy though. The war has to be authorized through congress. Maybe the NK hype could just do it on its own

@Lead

Is this thread only for political bets? I didn't notice anything about non-political bets in the rules.

@Lead

Is this thread only for political bets? I didn't notice anything about non-political bets in the rules.

Yes. I thought it'd be implied the bet needs to be War Room oriented. What did you have in mind?

Is there anyone who actually watches both sports who thinks that McGregor is likely to win?
I suppose you could make bets based on finishes, number of strikesoutlanded, and things of that nature. Unless someone is such a Mcgregor fan they think he can win. Then you should probably not take the bet, as it is mean to take money from the mentally disabled.

Disclaimer- I don't believe what I'm about to say, but it's still kind of a thing. Conor has the momentum of an irrational world behind him. This fight is a sort of milestone on the road to the apocalypse. If he wins, there will be repercussions for the enlightened. It will damage the value of truth and excite the illness and the clubs of the spiritually unclean. Mayweather is a guardian of civilization. And you can still get him at like 1:6.

Disclaimer- I don't believe what I'm about to say, but it's still kind of a thing. Conor has the momentum of an irrational world behind him. This fight is a sort of milestone on the road to the apocalypse. If he wins, there will be repercussions for the enlightened. It will damage the value of truth and excite the illness and the clubs of the spiritually unclean. Mayweather is a guardian of civilization. And you can still get him at like 1:6.
giphy.gif

I can't believe the line on that fight is holding. It must tell us there are lots of MMA fan loonies that believe in the McGoat!

Should be easy money.

I can't believe the line on that fight is holding. It must tell us there are lots of MMA fan loonies that believe in the McGoat!

Should be easy money.
I think it's mostly the Irish/English punters. Very degenerate gambling culture imo.

I think it's mostly the Irish/English punters. Very degenerate gambling culture imo.
Lol!

Maybe people are listening to Brendan Shaub. He's the only guy I've heard who's high on McGregor. The most generous MMA analysts and current/former fighters are saying "he has a chance" but many of them are just hoping he doesn't get embarrassed.

This fight sucks but god damn it I'm watching anyway.

Should be easy money.

The bigger deal is doing a bet with a friend cause they will do one to one odds without thinking about it. I have someone who is certain McGregor wins and I find it odd because he doesn't really follow MMA or boxing much. I swear he's just watched MCGregors past 2-3 fights exclusively and now thinks he is invincible.

Lol!

Maybe people are listening to Brendan Shaub. He's the only guy I've heard who's high on McGregor. The most generous MMA analysts and current/former fighters are saying "he has a chance" but many of them are just hoping he doesn't get embarrassed.

This fight sucks but god damn it I'm watching anyway.

I don't know why people listen to Shaub in general. I tried his podcast and couldn't enjoy it. I pretty much skip the fight companions cause of him and Eddie. They can't be in the same room for a recording or it just turns into them yelling over each other

Side bet on them holding hands walking down the beach while the sun sets in the next 2 years.

The bigger deal is doing a bet with a friend cause they will do one to one odds without thinking about it. I have someone who is certain McGregor wins and I find it odd because he doesn't really follow MMA or boxing much. I swear he's just watched MCGregors past 2-3 fights exclusively and now thinks he is invincible.

Yeah man, I see the same thing. If it's a good friend I avoid those bets because, well, they're my friend. But those are the best bets if you don't care about taking their money.

Also, if one of my friends are mouthing off about a fight like this I gladly change my mind.

I don't know why people listen to Shaub in general. I tried his podcast and couldn't enjoy it. I pretty much skip the fight companions cause of him and Eddie. They can't be in the same room for a recording or it just turns into them yelling over each other

I had the same exact experience. He's a funny guy and I like him on Rogan's podcast but he gives a lot of bad analysis and I found his podcast to be annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back