The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are ready to admit that "right wing" or "conservative" is not the right term to describe Justice Thomas.

That's a very late reply, isn't it?

Also, get more bets going. We still are out of reach for getting 20 settled

That's a very late reply, isn't it?

Also, get more bets going. We still are out of reach for getting 20 settled
That's why I was reading through the thread history: searching for vulnerabilities.

@Pwent , this is a thread you could've had fun with for the Russia example. It's a perfect place to see someone say something is going to happened in one thread and you can come in here and call them out with a bet. I'm sure you could've gotten some type of Russia bet going awhile back or impeachment (like myself)

Perhaps you are ready to admit that "right wing" or "conservative" is not the right term to describe Justice Thomas.

Republican is still the best adjective--the one that explains most of his decisions.

seems like it would work except none of the people i would want to bet would agree to it, they would just make more threads about how russia is shaking the presidency and then do anything in his power to avoid being called on his shit

seems like it would work except none of the people i would want to bet would agree to it, they would just make more threads about how russia is shaking the presidency and then do anything in his power to avoid being called on his shit

But that's my point. If you see someone making a statement and quote them and bring it here and they back down, they already lost somewhat. You don't even have to successfully pull someone in to make your point.

But that's my point. If you see someone making a statement and quote them and bring it here and they back down, they already lost somewhat. You don't even have to successfully pull someone in to make your point.

Yup i was doing this. Only person to accept was wallybrando and he wasnt allowed to bet because he gets banned so often lmao

And sure enough, that guy got banned

Not to brag about my brass balls, but remember I was gonna put my account against his sig/av lmao. Come to think of it, that wasn't so much brave as just stupid

Not to brag about my brass balls, but remember I was gonna put my account against his sig/av lmao. Come to think of it, that wasn't so much brave as just stupid

Equally as brace as stupid. I forget the bet but remembered thinking you would win. He likely didn't care though cause he thought he'd be banned by then. He tried to get banned awhile back by calling me out in a thread and ignored like 20 of his posts then he asked me to ban him cause he was wasting too much time trolling on here. Lol. As annoying as he was, I can't say I disliked him.

Equally as brace as stupid. I forget the bet but remembered thinking you would win. He likely didn't care though cause he thought he'd be banned by then. He tried to get banned awhile back by calling me out in a thread and ignored like 20 of his posts then he asked me to ban him cause he was wasting too much time trolling on here. Lol. As annoying as he was, I can't say I disliked him.

Lol I know exactly what you mean. He was a likeable little fella

i challenged @PolishHeadlock to an account bet when he said trump impeachment coming soon. i asked how long is soon, and he said 2 years.

so i challenged a bet that hes not impeached in 2 years

he didnt respond

Lol nope. To many variables and my account is worth way more than yours.

i challenged @PolishHeadlock to an account bet when he said trump impeachment coming soon. i asked how long is soon, and he said 2 years.

so i challenged a bet that hes not impeached in 2 years

he didnt respond

Lol nope. To many variables and my account is worth way more than yours.

>less than 1/3 the likes
>worth way more

WEW

A few things here.
-Account bets aren't sanctioned for the fact the thread isn't here to remove posters from our community
-With that said, there are still extreme options like a sig or av bet for life (crosses over to future accounts) or account life (as long as that account remains, you keep the punishment). See Jack V vs Lucaswithlidoff.
-If neither of you can agree on extreme terms like that, that shouldn't end negotiation here. There are bets here that range from 1 month to 4 years right now. There is a wide range so you probably could find agreement somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back